Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 439
Styleforum Top Picks
Dude. I have a mortgage, 2x daycare, 2x car payments so everyone's situation is unique and there are no universal truisms. Your original post was so ridiculous that I was simply being sarcastic. I have plenty of bills abd plenty of $1,000 shoes...
You're a real dick. You could've just said your household brings in enough income to splurge on shoes and left it at that
I love that this whole conversation was spurred by your original stupid post that we must all be single and living in our parent's basement and yet I'm the dick. Bravo
If some people think, 1000$ is expensive for shoes, you guys should check out custom Flashlights or Knives. Your head would come off. Personally, what anyone spends on anything is none of my business and totally subjective to their lives and financial situation.
Some can afford that price and buy, some can't afford that price and find a way...some just charge until they are in credit default lol.
I thought I would never spend 700$ on boots...I was WRONG...And I'm happy I was, because I love them
Yeah, kicking myself for not picking up your horsehide pair in 310 or another one I saw in 10 a while back.
At the time I wasn't sure if 10 would work, but it's definitely right for me.
Regrets are the worst!
You know about the ones at Kentaurus right? I know also that VMC in Switzerland had some black horsehide 310s several months ago, it's possible they still do since they don't have an online shop. Of course, both of these would cost dearly...
- Viberg Boots
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 seconds ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 14 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...