Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 8/27/15 at 7:39am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 439
Styleforum Top Picks
Dude. I have a mortgage, 2x daycare, 2x car payments so everyone's situation is unique and there are no universal truisms. Your original post was so ridiculous that I was simply being sarcastic. I have plenty of bills abd plenty of $1,000 shoes...
You're a real dick. You could've just said your household brings in enough income to splurge on shoes and left it at that
I love that this whole conversation was spurred by your original stupid post that we must all be single and living in our parent's basement and yet I'm the dick. Bravo
If some people think, 1000$ is expensive for shoes, you guys should check out custom Flashlights or Knives. Your head would come off. Personally, what anyone spends on anything is none of my business and totally subjective to their lives and financial situation.
Some can afford that price and buy, some can't afford that price and find a way...some just charge until they are in credit default lol.
I thought I would never spend 700$ on boots...I was WRONG...And I'm happy I was, because I love them
Yeah, kicking myself for not picking up your horsehide pair in 310 or another one I saw in 10 a while back.
At the time I wasn't sure if 10 would work, but it's definitely right for me.
Regrets are the worst!
You know about the ones at Kentaurus right? I know also that VMC in Switzerland had some black horsehide 310s several months ago, it's possible they still do since they don't have an online shop. Of course, both of these would cost dearly...
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 second ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 49 seconds ago
- › BNWT Sandro Flecked Wool Post Coat Size M Sold Out 57 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015