Full amount. Up front. Paypal and I got my pair within the week.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 41
Styleforum Top Pickspost #602 of 156235/20/13 at 2:48pmpost #603 of 156235/20/13 at 3:33pmpost #604 of 156235/20/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
I had my hikers made on the 2030 last, in which I take a size 9. I would take a 9.5 in Redwing boots.post #605 of 156235/20/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
Thx for posting this. I'm after the 2030 last myself (but on the service boot), and take a 9.5 in RW as well (Heritage moc toes). If you dont mind me asking, what size are you in Converse All Stars?post #606 of 156235/20/13 at 6:49pmpost #607 of 156235/20/13 at 8:44pmpost #608 of 156235/21/13 at 12:22ampost #609 of 156235/21/13 at 12:44am
It's about 12-16 weeks. It can vary depending on what you want and what orders are moving through the factory at the same time, but that's a good estimate.Quote:
50% down and the remainder upon completion is fine for custom orders.
We've been using Paypal as the sole method of payment for this sample sale and will be offering it as an option for custom orders in the near future as well.Quote:
It really has nothing to do with how they represent us. We hope all of our stockists do that well! You will still be able to give them your business with their special make ups for the Stockroom. Individual custom orders, even when they go smoothly, are a ton of work on our end and adding in a third voice (a retailer in this case) usually only complicates things. Another issue is no retailer could possibly keep up with what we have in stock as far as leather, soles, etc. as it's literally changing day day to day. There is also a lack of accountability if an order doesn't turn out as a customer expects or if some detail is lost in translation. I've been on every side of this process now and this is really the only way it makes sense for us to continue to be able to offer a custom service at all.
On anther note, we'll be making a new thread tomorrow for part 3 and the old one will be locked. Just a heads up if anyone had the original bookmarked or anything.post #610 of 156235/21/13 at 3:43ampost #611 of 156235/21/13 at 5:13ampost #612 of 156235/21/13 at 5:14ampost #613 of 156235/21/13 at 6:35amQuote:
Sounds reasonable, may have to start thinking about have a pair made again, the old "rumored" 23-25 weeks scared me a little.post #614 of 156235/21/13 at 11:43am
- Viberg Boots
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Currently, there are 1472 Active Users (304 Members and 1168 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?