Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 395
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5912 of 155906/30/14 at 7:03pm
Cool. You grab them? I really dig them but they were just a bit too similar to my waxed flesh. A few years ago I would have justified it but I am out of space and already don't wear a bunch of what I own. So trying to be a bit more selective...that being said whoever got those copper Chukkas needs to PM me immediately if they don't work outpost #5913 of 155906/30/14 at 7:36pm
That was my first sample sale and I thought it was kinda cool. I didn't know what to expect - it was a crazy free for all, but I guess that's par for the course! 39 out of 49 pairs sold today...not bad!! There are still a few on there that I can't believe are still there...too bad they aren't my size! I wonder when parts 2 and 3 will take place - anyone have any idea from what they've done in the past?post #5914 of 155906/30/14 at 7:58pmpost #5915 of 155906/30/14 at 8:52pm
I picked up the service boot in tan calf, 2030, dainite. Only thing more perfect was if it had that awesome unstructured toe and 10 eyelets, but these were definitely something I'd been hoping for for a while. So excited they had a pair in my size. My first vibergs. Always admired them, looking forward to finally own a pair.post #5916 of 155906/30/14 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
Cool. You grab them? I really dig them but they were just a bit too similar to my waxed flesh. A few years ago I would have justified it but I am out of space and already don't wear a bunch of what I own. So trying to be a bit more selective...that being said whoever got those copper Chukkas needs to PM me immediately if they don't work out
Yep...Wanted a pair with "Commando" solo and was busy today....Last pair I hope ? Have 2 other Viberg as well..
Good get on the "Cabourn" collaboration have the chukka with arrow yours much nicer pair of boots, congrats.post #5917 of 155906/30/14 at 11:41pmpost #5918 of 155907/1/14 at 1:53ampost #5919 of 155907/1/14 at 4:05ampost #5920 of 155907/1/14 at 4:09ampost #5921 of 155907/1/14 at 7:22ampost #5922 of 155907/1/14 at 9:52ampost #5923 of 155907/1/14 at 10:01ampost #5924 of 155907/1/14 at 10:01ampost #5925 of 155907/1/14 at 10:13am
- Viberg Boots
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 32 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › NWT ISAIA windowpane plaid sport jacket EU52R 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...