or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 394

post #5896 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutabaga View Post


Exact same thing here! smile.gif Grabbed the 2045 natural CXL in 8 in case the copper task chukka buyer wants to trade...

If you dont like it after receiving it, Im interested in it. Thanks!

post #5897 of 8202

Gentry NYC posted a couple make ups including this reverse kudu.  Haven't seen speed hooks on recent offerings...

 

http://gentrynyc.com/collections/viberg/products/viberg-service-boot

post #5898 of 8202

I dig these but they are a bit too close to my waxed flesh on 2045. I am shocked they are still available

http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/country-derby-boot-sz-8

post #5899 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
 

Gentry NYC posted a couple make ups including this reverse kudu.  Haven't seen speed hooks on recent offerings...

 

http://gentrynyc.com/collections/viberg/products/viberg-service-boot

These have me super psyched for our smoke grey kudu boots. I hope they are coming soon

post #5900 of 8202
That is a great boot. Of course, they don't have my size.....
post #5901 of 8202
Ryden

I agree, these have been in my cart several times along with these http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/145-oxford-sz-8-6

the 110 last is so wide, I had a pair of 9 chukkas in the 110 last and I am concerned they will be too short if I go 8.5 for my TTS 9

looking forward to round 2, great pickups guys, congrats to the person who picked up Loden Green on Commando, I would have pulled the trigger had I seen those before they were bought


signed,

I need another boot like a hole in the head during Duck hunting season ( DuckOB)
post #5902 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

I dig these but they are a bit too close to my waxed flesh on 2045. I am shocked they are still available

http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/country-derby-boot-sz-8

 

What about the grey roughout chukka on red dainite

 

http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/chukka-sz-8

post #5903 of 8202

Whoa, just noticed one of the Boondockers (11.5) was actually on the 2030. Lucky giant foot bastard

post #5904 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

What about the grey roughout chukka on red dainite

 

http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/chukka-sz-8

I almost bought these. However, I have the smoke grey kudu boondocker on 2030 on its way soon and feel like they could be worn pretty interchangeably. Do I need them both??

 

I really can't get over losing the copper task chukkas. I literally hit pay and they disappeared.

post #5905 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I dig these but they are a bit too close to my waxed flesh on 2045. I am shocked they are still available
http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/country-derby-boot-sz-8

Some of the pics are a little unflattering.
Might be keeping people from pressing the check-out button...
post #5906 of 8202
I only see 1 pic. Strange...
post #5907 of 8202
Oh me too, I only see one pic.
I just meant in general, some of the pics in the sample sale were a little unflattering.
post #5908 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Whoa, just noticed one of the Boondockers (11.5) was actually on the 2030. Lucky giant foot bastard

That was me. I think it's the same makeup as the Leffot Boondocker, which I was bummed to miss out on. Just wish it came on a Dainite sole instead of the double leather, but I'm really excited for them to get here.
post #5909 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutombo View Post

That was me. I think it's the same makeup as the Leffot Boondocker, which I was bummed to miss out on. Just wish it came on a Dainite sole instead of the double leather, but I'm really excited for them to get here.

Haha very appropriate name to foot size. Congrats on the pickup, you snagged one of my grails.
post #5910 of 8202
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

I dig these but they are a bit too close to my waxed flesh on 2045. I am shocked they are still available

http://viberg.com/collections/sample-sale/products/country-derby-boot-sz-8

 

They gone now !!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots