or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 40

post #586 of 8808
yep they're rivet chinos. i had them tapered down to a 7.5" hem and had several inches chopped off.
post #587 of 8808
Any word on when the next waves going to be? Tuesday again?
post #588 of 8808

Does any one how long it takes the Viberg people to get back to you?

post #589 of 8808
got the viberg service boots in on Saturday and they are amazing! the fit is excellent. the shoes did have some scuffs that weren't evidident in the pics from the sample sale but i wasn't expecting a perfect boot and i know work is going to scuff them up plenty. thanks for all the sizing advice on the forum here.
By the way my foot measures an 8.5 D us and the 7.5 on the 203o last fit perfectly.
also for those thinking of the group buy on the icy mocha cap toes DO IT! you won't regret it the pictures don't do this boot justice, the leather is beautiful and the shape of the boot is so much better in real life.
post #590 of 8808
thanks to everyone for sharing their sizing hits&misses
for round 3 of the sale, i feel more confident about targetting 7.5s and 8s
post #591 of 8808
Hey everyone,

Round 3 will be going up Tuesday (tomorrow) around noon again. We would have done it today, but it's a holiday and the factory is closed. There will be another 20 styles. There are some coloured boots in this batch (you'll know them when you see them) that are worth noting. A couple season's back when we were showing with Cabourn at Bread & Butter we had Nick from Horween colour match some leather to the Ventile used on that season's Everest Parkas. There is Vintage Blue, Vintage Yellow, Vintage Orange and Vintage Grey used across a variety of styles. We don't have any more of the leather available and it's unlikely we will ever make something like these again. Definitely not for everyone, but if they are your cup of tea it doesn't get any more special than these.
post #592 of 8808
A note for those wondering about custom orders. We no longer accept custom orders through our wholesale stockists, so they have to go straight through us now. If you'd like to order something contact us at info@viberg.com or email Morgan directly at morgan@workboot.com. As far as any Styleforum exclusives, group buys, etc. Fok and i will continue to discuss some ideas and hopefully offer up some more unique opportunities going forward.
post #593 of 8808
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyferguson View Post

... As far as any Styleforum exclusives, group buys, etc. Fok and i will continue to discuss some ideas and hopefully offer up some more unique opportunities going forward.

That's what I'm talkin bout!
post #594 of 8808
thanks Guy, lookin foward to the next round.
post #595 of 8808
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyferguson View Post

A note for those wondering about custom orders. We no longer accept custom orders through our wholesale stockists, so they have to go straight through us now. If you'd like to order something contact us at info@viberg.com or email Morgan directly at morgan@workboot.com. As far as any Styleforum exclusives, group buys, etc. Fok and i will continue to discuss some ideas and hopefully offer up some more unique opportunities going forward.

Whats the lead time, still 2x weeks?
post #596 of 8808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


Whats the lead time, still 2x weeks?

Two weeks? Last I heard it was sixteen. 

post #597 of 8808
2x = twentysomething.
post #598 of 8808
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuiceman View Post

Two weeks? Last I heard it was sixteen. 
I received a pair of hikers that I ordered at the end of November/beginning of December, 2012 on April 15th, 2013, if that gives you a bit of an idea of lead time.
post #599 of 8808
Hi Brattman,

How did you size on the hikers in comparison to the usual suspects like White's, RW, Alden etc.... If you don't mind please? Really hard trying to find Hiker last info online.
post #600 of 8808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattman View Post


I received a pair of hikers that I ordered at the end of November/beginning of December, 2012 on April 15th, 2013, if that gives you a bit of an idea of lead time.


How does the payment work? Can you give a deposit or do you have to pay the full amount up front? Thanks...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots