or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 368

post #5506 of 7552
this preorder is starting to sound like a Nike/JB drop. get the countdown timer ready.
post #5507 of 7552
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOCarotFlwrs View Post

I can't wait for the pre-order to drop. It's going to rock. If I can get one. I'm a size 10, so who knows how fast they'll sell out.
It doesn't matter what size you are. You just have to get in before the allotment is gone. If 15 people 9D get there first, they are making 15 9Ds. That is how I understand Viberg's pre-orders.
post #5508 of 7552
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


It doesn't matter what size you are. You just have to get in before the allotment is gone. If 15 people 9D get there first, they are making 15 9Ds. That is how I understand Viberg's pre-orders.

 

I'm not sure it works that way with shell. I think they last them before they take pre-orders, since shell is pretty hard to work with.

post #5509 of 7552
I see. I could be mistaken. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up!
post #5510 of 7552
The calm before the (Brandy) storm. I'm not ordering, but curious to see how fast they sell out.
post #5511 of 7552
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


It doesn't matter what size you are. You just have to get in before the allotment is gone. If 15 people 9D get there first, they are making 15 9Ds. That is how I understand Viberg's pre-orders.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOCarotFlwrs View Post
 

 

I'm not sure it works that way with shell. I think they last them before they take pre-orders, since shell is pretty hard to work with.

This is exactly how the navy shell pre-order went. XX number of pairs available and you could pick which size you wanted.

 

I am going to bow out. Its a great looking color and I am sure I will regret it but I have too many other pairs on my wish list that I am prioritizing. 

post #5512 of 7552
This is extremely tempting but I will begrudgingly choose food, shelter and utilities, as well as continuing happiness in my marriage.

I'm sure I'll regret it, though.
post #5513 of 7552
I'm out too. Honestly it is only because of the full up front payment. I just have too many shoe irons in the fire. Bad timing. If it was as much as 50% up front, I'd be in.
post #5514 of 7552
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I'm out too. Honestly it is only because of the full up front payment. I just have too many shoe irons in the fire. Bad timing. If it was as much as 50% up front, I'd be in.

 

This^^

 

I would have made it work at 50% up front too

post #5515 of 7552

Honestly, I prefer the full up-front payment. I just like having it bought and paid for.

post #5516 of 7552
That's how it goes. Works for some and not for others. Oh well. Just boots.
post #5517 of 7552
Are people confident these will be at $1100 or might there be an extra premium slapped on these?
post #5518 of 7552
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Just boots.

:puzzled:

post #5519 of 7552
does that price include shipping? might be a deal breaker if i have to pay an extra ~$25
post #5520 of 7552
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Are people confident these will be at $1100 or might there be an extra premium slapped on these?

$1,100 + $25 shipping was the last shell run this year.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots