or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 37

post #541 of 4418
I think it is safe to assume I did not get the ice mocha CXL captoes. Damn. How much would a new pair run me?
post #542 of 4418
For those of you still waiting I would check your spam folder. Not to raise your hope or anything, but my invoice showed up in there last time. I would have totally missed it.

As an aside, has anyone put insoldes in their Vibergs? If so what did you all use?
post #543 of 4418
you guys are really quick... I emailed about #31 #33 #35 at 3:09 and then #43 #44 at 3:29 and still didn't manage to get a pair...
post #544 of 4418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansPhonetic View Post

I want to black buffalo 2030's at Four-horsemen too much to put in a bid on any other pair.
I worry about what customs costs would be to import a $660 pair of shoes from Canada to the states.. =/

With the Free Trade agreement, there would be no customs charges for goods made in Canada going to the US, similarly for US-made goods coming to Canada... Just make sure that the contents are clearly marked with Canada as the country of manufacture and you'll have no issues...
post #545 of 4418
Sizing help pls for the 2030 Service Boots:

I'm a 9.5 in Desert Boots, 10 in Desert Trek Boots, 10d in White's Smokejumpers, 10 in Chuck Taylor's, 9.5 in OSB Trail Oxfords. In general,I'd say I'm a US 9.5-10D. What size do you think I am on the 2030 last? I'm totally obsessed with the cap toe version!

Also, maybe a bit of a dumb question but are the Service Boots more approprately worn with dress or boot socks? I'm guessing dress, but they seem wayyy more rugged then say Alden's.

Cheers!
post #546 of 4418
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ewing View Post

Sizing help pls for the 2030 Service Boots:

I'm a 9.5 in Desert Boots, 10 in Desert Trek Boots, 10d in White's Smokejumpers, 10 in Chuck Taylor's, 9.5 in OSB Trail Oxfords. In general,I'd say I'm a US 9.5-10D. What size do you think I am on the 2030 last? I'm totally obsessed with the cap toe version!

Also, maybe a bit of a dumb question but are the Service Boots more approprately worn with dress or boot socks? I'm guessing dress, but they seem wayyy more rugged then say Alden's.

Cheers!

You're probably best off with something like Smart Wool instead of dress socks.


Edited by misterjuiceman - 5/14/13 at 5:41pm
post #547 of 4418
Ah ha, good call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuiceman View Post

You're probably best off with something like Smart Wool over dress socks.
post #548 of 4418
Has anyone on here gotten a purchase email?
post #549 of 4418
Looking at all these Viberg pictures has made me really want to order my own pair. I'm assuming the best way to go about that is via email, no?
post #550 of 4418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansPhonetic View Post

I want to black buffalo 2030's at Four-horsemen too much to put in a bid on any other pair.
I worry about what customs costs would be to import a $660 pair of shoes from Canada to the states.. =/

No customs at all! The boots are made in Canada so they are NAFTA friendly.

To clear some things up, if the style says "SOLD" we've already received payment for it and it's being shipped out. If a style you enquired about is still listed as available, but you haven't heard anything, it's because we are awaiting payment still. If we don't get payment by tomorrow we will cancel the invoice and send it to the next person in line. Some emails for the same boots are literally coming down to a minute or two, but we are staying true to first come first serve.
post #551 of 4418
Shocked somebody was quicker than me. Ok. Thanks for the clarification
post #552 of 4418
Contact Inventory for custom orders in Vancouver. They're not US based, but its not a problem. PM me if you need contact information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymax View Post

My last post above was for the member that wanted to order a customer pair of oxfords.    Sorry, I can't figure out this site.  

damn I am going to a meeting in about half an hour. Guess not much will be left by the time I return to my laptop...

BTW where can I custom order viberg oxfords in the US? I looked at the workboots website, but the options are limited.
post #553 of 4418

My walnut cordovan service boots came in today. Fit is decent. Width is bang on but there is about 3/4 at the toe that is unoccupied by my foot. Also there is some slippage in the right heel. Despite this, they are still pretty comfortable. Still deciding whether or not I'm going to keep.

post #554 of 4418
Plea
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45bur View Post

My walnut cordovan service boots came in today. Fit is decent. Width is bang on but there is about 3/4 at the toe that is unoccupied by my foot. Also there is some slippage in the right heel. Despite this, they are still pretty comfortable. Still deciding whether or not I'm going to keep.
thx for the follow up. would u kindly pm me if u decide to sell?
post #555 of 4418
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45bur View Post

My walnut cordovan service boots came in today. Fit is decent. Width is bang on but there is about 3/4 at the toe that is unoccupied by my foot. Also there is some slippage in the right heel. Despite this, they are still pretty comfortable. Still deciding whether or not I'm going to keep.

The heel slippage might go away as you break in the shank. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots