Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 8/27/15 at 7:39am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 35
Styleforum Top Picks
Call the factory in Victoria. I went out on on Google and pulled up images for Viberg 145 oxfords, there are hundreds. I also a searched for Vibram 2021, pulled up alot more images and looked at the Viberg Japan website. I picked out the combination of leather, sole, edge, eyelets etc. that I wanted and emailed pictures to the factory. Received exactly what I wanted in about 6-8 weeks. I ordered from Wendy once and Morgan a couple of times. Both extremely nice and helpful. I've custom ordered several pairs of oxfords in addition to chuukas and a pair of short shifts. I've also purchased bobcats and engineer boots from foreign retailers (Superdenim & Bureau Belfast) and I just can't say enough good things about Viberg. They are a pleasure to work with and just incredible craftsmen to boot (nice boot pun).
My last post above was for the member that wanted to order a customer pair of oxfords. Sorry, I can't figure out this site.
damn I am going to a meeting in about half an hour. Guess not much will be left by the time I return to my laptop...
BTW where can I custom order viberg oxfords in the US? I looked at the workboots website, but the options are limited.
Don't have pics on my computer anymore, but posted some on styleforum in the following thread: Viberg x SF: "Boondockers" in Roughout Natural CXL "Marine Field Shoe"
Pics are on one of the last pages. Or you can just look at my postings.
Yeah sent email for the 32 9.5 but I'm late, had to run after UPS driver earlier so missed the start. 9.5 should work I had shorter wide feet
Yeah they are awesome, really am still considering a pair here as they still have them in stock
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 25 seconds ago
- › BNIB Paraboot Vigny Double Monk Brown 7UK 8US 58 seconds ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ECCO Classic Moc Toe Penny Loafers 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015