Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 35
Styleforum Top Picks
Call the factory in Victoria. I went out on on Google and pulled up images for Viberg 145 oxfords, there are hundreds. I also a searched for Vibram 2021, pulled up alot more images and looked at the Viberg Japan website. I picked out the combination of leather, sole, edge, eyelets etc. that I wanted and emailed pictures to the factory. Received exactly what I wanted in about 6-8 weeks. I ordered from Wendy once and Morgan a couple of times. Both extremely nice and helpful. I've custom ordered several pairs of oxfords in addition to chuukas and a pair of short shifts. I've also purchased bobcats and engineer boots from foreign retailers (Superdenim & Bureau Belfast) and I just can't say enough good things about Viberg. They are a pleasure to work with and just incredible craftsmen to boot (nice boot pun).
My last post above was for the member that wanted to order a customer pair of oxfords. Sorry, I can't figure out this site.
damn I am going to a meeting in about half an hour. Guess not much will be left by the time I return to my laptop...
BTW where can I custom order viberg oxfords in the US? I looked at the workboots website, but the options are limited.
Don't have pics on my computer anymore, but posted some on styleforum in the following thread: Viberg x SF: "Boondockers" in Roughout Natural CXL "Marine Field Shoe"
Pics are on one of the last pages. Or you can just look at my postings.
Yeah sent email for the 32 9.5 but I'm late, had to run after UPS driver earlier so missed the start. 9.5 should work I had shorter wide feet
Yeah they are awesome, really am still considering a pair here as they still have them in stock
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 13 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 13 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 14 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...