or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 326

post #4876 of 6269

wow! Looks like some great makeups. I want at least like 6 pairs that I can see

post #4877 of 6269
Something about seeing a wall of workboots sit in a luxury-boutique Neiman-Marcus-esque display case looks weird.
post #4878 of 6269

Weird like a fox, yeah!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That didn't quite work.

post #4879 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdahab View Post



In particular, looks like they have some engineer boots in brown and possibly icy mocha cxl on the 2030 with unstructured toes. That'd be a big score for some folks, I bet . Also a bunch of CXL 2045s, I think. Cool stuff, if anyone is looking for those particular makeups.
Link to the image itself, for closer looks

 

Thanks!  It's hurting my eyes trying to see these on my phone, but will certainly have a look on my computer later.  Excited for a sighting of the elusive 2045...

post #4880 of 6269
Vibergs in the mail already.
Now just to play the waiting game.... revolve.gif
post #4881 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Vibergs in the mail already.
Now just to play the waiting game.... revolve.gif

 

I am jealous.

post #4882 of 6269

I sent an email to Viberg recently about their product for info, no reply back. Also sent an email to Common Projects for info, no reply. Was a big CP customer, but will no longer buy their products. Never had a Viberg boot, and glad I don't. When a way bigger company like AE has their CEO personally getting back to you, that's the kind of company I like to deal with. Even Saint Laurent got back to me when I asked about their shoes.

post #4883 of 6269
Sorry to hear it. Who did you try to contact at Viberg? My suggestion would be to email Guy at info@viberg.com. It may take him a couple days, but he will answer. My experience with him has been great.
post #4884 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by westie187 View Post

Sorry to hear it. Who did you try to contact at Viberg? My suggestion would be to email Guy at info@viberg.com. It may take him a couple days, but he will answer. My experience with him has been great.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post
 

I sent an email to Viberg recently about their product for info, no reply back. Also sent an email to Common Projects for info, no reply. Was a big CP customer, but will no longer buy their products. Never had a Viberg boot, and glad I don't. When a way bigger company like AE has their CEO personally getting back to you, that's the kind of company I like to deal with. Even Saint Laurent got back to me when I asked about their shoes.

 

I emailed Guy not to long ago and he got back to me within a day. Very surprised to hear that it didnt go the same for you. I applaude their customer service and timeliness.

post #4885 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post

I sent an email to Viberg recently about their product for info, no reply back. Also sent an email to Common Projects for info, no reply. Was a big CP customer, but will no longer buy their products. Never had a Viberg boot, and glad I don't. When a way bigger company like AE has their CEO personally getting back to you, that's the kind of company I like to deal with. Even Saint Laurent got back to me when I asked about their shoes.

Never had a problem with viberg contact. I will say I did have some with AE. Now I don't hold it against them every one has a off day and emails can get over looked
post #4886 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post



I emailed Guy not to long ago and he got back to me within a day. Very surprised to hear that it didnt go the same for you. I applaude their customer service and timeliness.

Ditto
post #4887 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post


I agree I have always be pleased by there customer support

I emailed Guy not to long ago and he got back to me within a day. Very surprised to hear that it didnt go the same for you. I applaude their customer service and timeliness.
post #4888 of 6269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post
 

I sent an email to Viberg recently about their product for info, no reply back. Also sent an email to Common Projects for info, no reply. Was a big CP customer, but will no longer buy their products. Never had a Viberg boot, and glad I don't. When a way bigger company like AE has their CEO personally getting back to you, that's the kind of company I like to deal with. Even Saint Laurent got back to me when I asked about their shoes.

I can only echo what has already been said.  Perhaps try them again, I would not put so much emphasis on an email that may have slipped through the cracks 

post #4889 of 6269
Guy is very responsive and helpful. I will say it helps to address him personally in the emails. They are the sort of folks who take very strongly to politeness and common courtesy, as everyone should.
post #4890 of 6269

Still looking for worn CXL pictures.  Why are they so hard to find?  I get that there are less Vibergs to go around then, say, Redwings, but COME ON! I can't buy these things for another two weeks, I need something to geek out to.

 

Anyone see any boot porn of a #8 CXL service boot, maybe with a year or so of good, hard lovin'?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots