If the Rw moc toe and White`s semi dress size US10E is fit for me,the nike running shoes is US11,Is it mean that the UK10E of Viberg 1950S is fit for me? or UK 9.5E?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Yesterday at 7:39 am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 33
Styleforum Top Picks
Not to take anything away from Alden, but pretty much every component of our boots is heavier. Plus our boots are stitchdown, which is by nature a heavier product than welted. No tax for anyone on the sample boots!
The 2030 is narrower and shallower in the toe. It's actually a bit longer as well, but unless you have a narrow foot you probably won't fill it out all the way.
Thanks for posting the fit pictures everyone! The boots all look great. You can definitely be looking at a serious break in period, but it's worth it. My first pair of service boots are about 4 years old and definitely my most comfortable non-sneakers. None of the the boots sent out have had any significant defects or anything. If there is is a cosmetic flaw it should be noted or visible in the photos. Structurally these "sample" boots are all 100%.
Round 2 of the sale is going up today at around noon (pacific) and will feature 20 styles. A wide variety of styles and sizes again. I'm really trying to keep the other thread clutter free so please post here if you have any questions. We've included more information this time around including the last, box toe vs. no box toe, and any glaring flaws. Hopefully this will cut down on the number of emails.
Will there be round 3 of the sale in this year?
I think the same size will be much too long.
I don't have very wide feet, so maybe I'll go for the 10.5. That would quite a step down compared to other shoes I own (44 in Common Projects, 11.5 in Quoddy, 12 in Vans, etc).
I'm not incredibly familiar with the Viberg lasts, I was just referring to the 1950 Service Boot. Love the profile of that boot.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Oliver Spencer cotton textured sweater knit - Size Medium - Made in... 11 minutes ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 15 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015