If the Rw moc toe and White`s semi dress size US10E is fit for me,the nike running shoes is US11,Is it mean that the UK10E of Viberg 1950S is fit for me? or UK 9.5E?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 33
Styleforum Top Picks
Not to take anything away from Alden, but pretty much every component of our boots is heavier. Plus our boots are stitchdown, which is by nature a heavier product than welted. No tax for anyone on the sample boots!
The 2030 is narrower and shallower in the toe. It's actually a bit longer as well, but unless you have a narrow foot you probably won't fill it out all the way.
Thanks for posting the fit pictures everyone! The boots all look great. You can definitely be looking at a serious break in period, but it's worth it. My first pair of service boots are about 4 years old and definitely my most comfortable non-sneakers. None of the the boots sent out have had any significant defects or anything. If there is is a cosmetic flaw it should be noted or visible in the photos. Structurally these "sample" boots are all 100%.
Round 2 of the sale is going up today at around noon (pacific) and will feature 20 styles. A wide variety of styles and sizes again. I'm really trying to keep the other thread clutter free so please post here if you have any questions. We've included more information this time around including the last, box toe vs. no box toe, and any glaring flaws. Hopefully this will cut down on the number of emails.
Will there be round 3 of the sale in this year?
I think the same size will be much too long.
I don't have very wide feet, so maybe I'll go for the 10.5. That would quite a step down compared to other shoes I own (44 in Common Projects, 11.5 in Quoddy, 12 in Vans, etc).
I'm not incredibly familiar with the Viberg lasts, I was just referring to the 1950 Service Boot. Love the profile of that boot.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent London 20 Cropped Jodhpur (lizard-embossed) 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › MEERMIN DARK BROWN RAPELLO SUEDE LOAFERS 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...