or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 315

post #4711 of 6241
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post



Not sure if the Derby shown is on the 2030, 1032, or 2040, which has been described to be as the round toe version of the 2030, but we will use the same last. Love that shoe.

 



Happy to read this, I'm already too excited about shoes I'm months away from receiving.
post #4712 of 6241
A derby shoe sounds fantastic, definitely interested in that makeup.

Also someone posted some beautiful horsehide from Viberg's instagram, any idea if that's for a custom order, or for Viberg's online store?
post #4713 of 6241
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylernim View Post

I take your same sizes with the same fit comments.

I wear a 10.5 on the 2030 with thick socks.  I believe even with thin socks a 10 would be snug, but I haven't tried that size admittedly.

Thanks for that information. It's good to hear from someone that takes the same size as oneself. Looks like a 10 would be a little risky however, I believe Viberg allows returns so that mitigates the risk somewhat. Funny thing is with all this talk about UK sizing I'm actually a solid UK10 in Edward Green 888 last and Gaziano & Girling's TG73 last. Regular width in both.
post #4714 of 6241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizor View Post

A derby shoe sounds fantastic, definitely interested in that makeup.

Also someone posted some beautiful horsehide from Viberg's instagram, any idea if that's for a custom order, or for Viberg's online store?


coming soon to viberg.com
post #4715 of 6241
Hot damn, can't wait, thanks!
post #4716 of 6241

Can anyone ID the leather on this pair? They're from the Bread & Butter show:

 

post #4717 of 6241

So it's obvious a lot of people are on board for a clean, simple derby. Let's get this ball rolling!

post #4718 of 6241
PSA: there's a size 10 painted horse hide service boot listed on viberg.
post #4719 of 6241

 

4horsemen collab again today

post #4720 of 6241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Understatesman View Post
 

So it's obvious a lot of people are on board for a clean, simple derby. Let's get this ball rolling!

We are going to start the discussing process next week.  The goal is to get people their brown waxed flesh boots (there were a lot of them), so that people have a good idea about sizing, and a lot more people can chime in about it.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #4721 of 6241
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

We are going to start the discussing process next week.  The goal is to get people their brown waxed flesh boots (there were a lot of them), so that people have a good idea about sizing, and a lot more people can chime in about it.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

Sounds like out boots are close to arriving!

post #4722 of 6241
Awesome! the wait for the wait is almost over!
post #4723 of 6241

Looking forward to it, Fok! Thanks!

post #4724 of 6241
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

We are going to start the discussing process next week.  The goal is to get people their brown waxed flesh boots (there were a lot of them), so that people have a good idea about sizing, and a lot more people can chime in about it.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

 

This is a great idea as these waxed flesh boots will be my first Vibergs and I wanted to have some sort of gauge for sizing on future Viberg investments.  Anxiously waiting...

post #4725 of 6241

Does anyone know what last the brandy shell boots are going to be on?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots