or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 312

post #4666 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairate View Post

I'm with Scott. However, is it just me, or do the derby's not look as great from other angles. For example:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


These look great from every angle for me. Perfect spring/summer/early fall derby.
post #4667 of 9351

I think the leather sole is for sure the right call for the derby

post #4668 of 9351

Those derby's are slick no matter what way you slice it. 

post #4669 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

You guys ready for some new markups?



I am thinking the copper task roughout service boot, and a natural Cxl leather soles Derby. What say you all?

 



Down for the derby fo' sho. Just as it's pictured above preferably!
Edited by MiamiLex - 4/29/14 at 6:58pm
post #4670 of 9351
In for the derby
post #4671 of 9351
Again down for derby love it just the way it's pictured
post #4672 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Luck View Post

I agree on the dainite & eyelets but I'm leaning towards the 110 last.

I really like the shape of the original Cabourn collab & I believe it was in that last.

100% in for the copper. Would prefer it on something other than the 2030, like the 110.
post #4673 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineNear View Post


100% in for the copper. Would prefer it on something other than the 2030, like the 110.

Agreed! 

post #4674 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Curious why no Dainite on Derby? Also, blind eyelets?

May be in for derby.

Copper task I wish was that ankle boot but sounds nice regardless.

+1 on blind eyelets
post #4675 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbryant View Post

+1 on blind eyelets
The.

Also, the Derby just looks better on a leather sole. Me, I'll be getting them topied for protection. Best of both worlds.
post #4676 of 9351

I'm all for the copper task roughout w/ captoe on dainite, but I don't think that I would get it on the 110 last.  Just can't get over how wide it looks, especially in my size.  I'm in for the 2030 though

post #4677 of 9351
Also emailed Pauw in the Netherlands out of curiosity to see what models they have and they have:

Style 1950
Olive Chromepak Toe Cap with the 4014 Christy Sole

And

Style 1950
Olive Nubuk with the 4014 Christy Sole


Kinda tempted by Chromepak but can't do Christy soles
post #4678 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Also emailed Pauw in the Netherlands out of curiosity to see what models they have and they have:

Style 1950
Olive Chromepak Toe Cap with the 4014 Christy Sole

And

Style 1950
Olive Nubuk with the 4014 Christy Sole


Kinda tempted by Chromepak but can't do Christy soles

Pics? Which store is this?

I heard some stores can't display inventory online. Odd, but I get it.

I hope next round we put up a black French calf with 10 eyelets (nickel), Dainite, 2030, perforated cap toe, and unstructured toe box.

Either way, let's move forward with the makeups.
post #4679 of 9351
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Pics? Which store is this?

I heard some stores can't display inventory online. Odd, but I get it.

I hope next round we put up a black French calf with 10 eyelets (nickel), Dainite, 2030, perforated cap toe, and unstructured toe box.

Either way, let's move forward with the makeups.

Pauw in the Netherlands like I mentioned in the post.

Brooklyn clothing in Canada has black French calf boot pretty much as you described. They have pics on Facebook / Instagram
post #4680 of 9351

I think the 110 last would look great and be comfortable to boot (ha). Here's the makeup on the bureau, which I think would look great with a dainite sole. I'd be in for something similar, like a service boot with a cap toe with a dainite sole. 

 

 

 

https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/2154/copper-task-rough-out-scout-boot

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots