or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 311

post #4651 of 9347

For the copper task boot: 

 

1035 last

dainite sole (anything but leather, really)

7 brass eyelets

 

Thoughts? I also really like the makeup the Bureau just released. New gloxi sole looks interesting

post #4652 of 9347

Wow, I may pick up both of those if they come in my size. 

post #4653 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45bur View Post
 

For the copper task boot: 

 

1035 last

dainite sole (anything but leather, really)

7 brass eyelets

 

Thoughts? I also really like the makeup the Bureau just released. New gloxi sole looks interesting


I dont see anything up on their site. Do you have their link?

post #4654 of 9347

Im in for the derby but something other than 2030 same for copper task

post #4655 of 9347

@jp2k1  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=628632740548955&set=a.134504069961827.36408.129718203773747&type=3&permPage=1

 

I agree about the 2030... I'd like to try one of the wider lasts like the 110 or 1035. The ones linked above are on the 110

post #4656 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45bur View Post
 

@jp2k1  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=628632740548955&set=a.134504069961827.36408.129718203773747&type=3&permPage=1

 

I agree about the 2030... I'd like to try one of the wider lasts like the 110 or 1035. The ones linked above are on the 110


2040, 1035 or 110 are all fine to me. As long as its not on those soles in the pic.

post #4657 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45bur View Post
 

For the copper task boot: 

 

1035 last

dainite sole (anything but leather, really)

7 brass eyelets

 

Thoughts? I also really like the makeup the Bureau just released. New gloxi sole looks interesting

I agree on the dainite & eyelets but I'm leaning towards the 110 last.

 

I really like the shape of the original Cabourn collab & I believe it was in that last.

post #4658 of 9347
In on the derby if on the last and with the sole pictured on Tumblr. Not interested in a different last or sole. This EXACT make up in natural CXL.

post #4659 of 9347

@Daft Luck Either the 110 or 1035 is fine by me

post #4660 of 9347
My Essex boots just shipped. Looking forward to finally getting them, confirming my Viberg size, and then locking up my credit card to avoid buying anymore...
post #4661 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2k1 View Post


2040, 1035 or 110 are all fine to me. As long as its not on those soles in the pic.

I'm thinking Dainite. Makes the most sense considering the inspiration.
post #4662 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdahab View Post

My Essex boots just shipped. Looking forward to finally getting them, confirming my Viberg size, and then locking up my credit card to avoid buying anymore...

Pics when you get them! Congrats.
post #4663 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcw View Post

In on the derby if on the last and with the sole pictured on Tumblr. Not interested in a different last or sole. This EXACT make up in natural CXL.

 

I'm with Scott. However, is it just me, or do the derby's not look as great from other angles. For example:

 

post #4664 of 9347
They look great to me. Don't look like 2030 last though so I wish Guy would chime in.

Dainite sole so we can wear them in the rain, please. I know nobody likes it but the thin white Vibram Harrier sole looks good as well. Something that would allow all-weather wear.
post #4665 of 9347
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


I'm thinking Dainite. Makes the most sense considering the inspiration.


I prefer the double leather as in the pic, but if one wanted to compromise you could just add a dainite heel as Viberg does on their french calf boots. But Im not sure how that would look on a derby.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots