Edited by tuisquash - 4/17/14 at 8:56am
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 288
post #4306 of 15568
4/17/14 at 8:32am
Styleforum Top Picks
post #4307 of 15568
4/17/14 at 8:41am
post #4308 of 15568
4/17/14 at 9:38am
post #4309 of 15568
4/17/14 at 10:32am
post #4310 of 15568
4/17/14 at 10:42am
post #4311 of 15568
4/17/14 at 10:42am
post #4312 of 15568
4/17/14 at 12:14pm
post #4313 of 15568
4/17/14 at 12:20pm
post #4314 of 15568
4/17/14 at 1:34pm
post #4315 of 15568
4/17/14 at 1:53pm
post #4316 of 15568
4/17/14 at 2:33pm
I wear size 8 in RMs & 8.5 in Viberg 2030. The RMs are the Craftsman, medium width (8G?). That's a close fit on me, pretty much perfectly sized.
The Viberg 2030 has a bit of space in the heel and across the forefoot, but isn't too bad and has broken in nicely enough that I haven't felt the need to put in a tongue pad, insole or anything. I couldn't go down a size as then there wouldn't be enough length or room in the toebox.
I hope that helps?
post #4317 of 15568
4/17/14 at 3:34pm
post #4318 of 15568
4/17/14 at 3:39pm
post #4319 of 15568
4/17/14 at 3:43pm
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1660 Active Users (445 Members and 1215 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 22 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 51 seconds ago
- › NWT Canali Blue Label Wool Cashmere Overcoat Darkgrey 42R (fit is... 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Spring is in the air! BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Safari Jacket *NWT* MSRP... 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...