What last do the Scout Boots usually come on and how do they fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 9/30/15 at 7:14pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 10/6/15 at 10:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 10/1/15 at 6:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
If you have time, it would be great if you'd also mention in the master list the lasts the boots are made on and if they have no toe box / have "deconstructed toe box".
I was a bit hesitant to send an email because I remembered Gcbrown3 saying they'd be small. When you do receive them 45bur, please comment how they fit! (And if they are unfortunately too small for you as well, I'd be interested still as I usually wear UK 7.5 on a narrow last).
Edited by Joona - 5/7/13 at 12:05am
they use multiple kinds of lasts - the ones i know of for sure are the 2030 which is narrower and the 110 which is wider.
it'd be great if they could specify the type of last for the next round!
Yes! I know my sizing on the 110 and the 2030 lasts. Wish I knew enough to know whether any of these boots were on either of these? And since I wear a different size in each I really need to know before purchasing non-returnable items.
Gcbrown3 ... I'd appreciate a follow-up to the inconsistency noted by stevent.
I'm an 8D in the Barrie-last ... what size range should I consider for the Viberg service boots?
We will begin photographing and pricing the next batch immediately and will include as much information on each pair as we can, including the last. A lot of this comes down to foot shape and how much room you like to have in your shoes. I wear my boots pretty snug for example and really like how shallow the the toe box is on the 2030, without feeling the need to go a half size up from say the 110.
At this price point i'd personally jump on just about anything within a half size of what i wear and worry about an insole, stretching the uppers a bit, or worst case scenario reselling if they simply didn't work out. You won't see prices like this very often, and we'll never have this level of variety available again even if we do another sale down the road.
- Viberg Boots
- › Introduce yourself. 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Jack Spade Messenger Bag - Navy Blue Canvas 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone still wear. 3 button sportscoats? 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 46 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth