What last do the Scout Boots usually come on and how do they fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 156235/6/13 at 10:25pmSome 200 emails later and I am calling it a day. I think we got to pretty much everyone who enquired, but if you didn't hear back from me it means the boots you wanted were already sold. The current list is pretty accurate for availability with one of two outstanding payments pending. Now that we've got round one under our belt I think things will go a little smoother next time and we can also be a little more specific as to an exact time and date. We are aiming for the next batch to be up within the week, if not sooner, but we will give a couple days notice for sure. Trust me when i say there is still a ton of great stuff available.post #408 of 156235/6/13 at 11:29pm
If you have time, it would be great if you'd also mention in the master list the lasts the boots are made on and if they have no toe box / have "deconstructed toe box".Quote:
I was a bit hesitant to send an email because I remembered Gcbrown3 saying they'd be small. When you do receive them 45bur, please comment how they fit! (And if they are unfortunately too small for you as well, I'd be interested still as I usually wear UK 7.5 on a narrow last).
Edited by Joona - 5/7/13 at 12:05ampost #409 of 156235/6/13 at 11:49pmQuote:
they use multiple kinds of lasts - the ones i know of for sure are the 2030 which is narrower and the 110 which is wider.
it'd be great if they could specify the type of last for the next round!post #410 of 156235/7/13 at 6:50amQuote:Quote:
Yes! I know my sizing on the 110 and the 2030 lasts. Wish I knew enough to know whether any of these boots were on either of these? And since I wear a different size in each I really need to know before purchasing non-returnable items.post #411 of 156235/7/13 at 6:55amQuote:
Gcbrown3 ... I'd appreciate a follow-up to the inconsistency noted by stevent.
I'm an 8D in the Barrie-last ... what size range should I consider for the Viberg service boots?post #412 of 156235/7/13 at 7:26ampost #413 of 156235/7/13 at 7:48ampost #414 of 156235/7/13 at 8:26ampost #415 of 156235/7/13 at 9:14ampost #416 of 156235/7/13 at 11:18amSo most of the boots from the first round are sold or pending payment at this point. That all moved much faster than we had anticipated and we're glad to see people so excited over the opportunity.
We will begin photographing and pricing the next batch immediately and will include as much information on each pair as we can, including the last. A lot of this comes down to foot shape and how much room you like to have in your shoes. I wear my boots pretty snug for example and really like how shallow the the toe box is on the 2030, without feeling the need to go a half size up from say the 110.
At this price point i'd personally jump on just about anything within a half size of what i wear and worry about an insole, stretching the uppers a bit, or worst case scenario reselling if they simply didn't work out. You won't see prices like this very often, and we'll never have this level of variety available again even if we do another sale down the road.post #417 of 156235/7/13 at 11:02pmpost #418 of 156235/7/13 at 11:33pmpost #419 of 156235/8/13 at 11:46am
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?