What last do the Scout Boots usually come on and how do they fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
If you have time, it would be great if you'd also mention in the master list the lasts the boots are made on and if they have no toe box / have "deconstructed toe box".
I was a bit hesitant to send an email because I remembered Gcbrown3 saying they'd be small. When you do receive them 45bur, please comment how they fit! (And if they are unfortunately too small for you as well, I'd be interested still as I usually wear UK 7.5 on a narrow last).
Edited by Joona - 5/7/13 at 12:05am
they use multiple kinds of lasts - the ones i know of for sure are the 2030 which is narrower and the 110 which is wider.
it'd be great if they could specify the type of last for the next round!
Yes! I know my sizing on the 110 and the 2030 lasts. Wish I knew enough to know whether any of these boots were on either of these? And since I wear a different size in each I really need to know before purchasing non-returnable items.
Gcbrown3 ... I'd appreciate a follow-up to the inconsistency noted by stevent.
I'm an 8D in the Barrie-last ... what size range should I consider for the Viberg service boots?
We will begin photographing and pricing the next batch immediately and will include as much information on each pair as we can, including the last. A lot of this comes down to foot shape and how much room you like to have in your shoes. I wear my boots pretty snug for example and really like how shallow the the toe box is on the 2030, without feeling the need to go a half size up from say the 110.
At this price point i'd personally jump on just about anything within a half size of what i wear and worry about an insole, stretching the uppers a bit, or worst case scenario reselling if they simply didn't work out. You won't see prices like this very often, and we'll never have this level of variety available again even if we do another sale down the road.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015