or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 251

post #3751 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

These are likely some of the last pairs in my collection that I would sell. But that Smoke Grey Kudu boot just opened up and will be killer
OK....rent? haha!
post #3752 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

Its awesome!


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Your right, they are Awesome!!!

post #3753 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


OK....rent? haha!

Yes! I need to recoup some funds! 2 Vibergs,an AE MTO, Alden Cigar captoe (due soon), a Trickers GMTO shell boot and a Galway having me hurting. Happy to rent by the week.

 

Honestly, they are a bit pricey but the second you put them on your feet you will understand it. For me the 2030 is such an incredible fit I literally judge every other pair in my collection against it, and they all lose...

post #3754 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Yes! I need to recoup some funds! 2 Vibergs,an AE MTO, Alden Cigar captoe (due soon), a Trickers GMTO shell boot and a Galway having me hurting. Happy to rent by the week.

Honestly, they are a bit pricey but the second you put them on your feet you will understand it. For me the 2030 is such an incredible fit I literally judge every other pair in my collection against it, and they all lose...
That means quite a bit coming from you. I know you are particular about your fits. 8D on the 2030?

Maybe we can work out a deal like R&Co. "made to fit" program? You can send me shoes/boots on lasts I'm interested in for a nominal fee...biggrin.gif
post #3755 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


That means quite a bit coming from you. I know you are particular about your fits. 8D on the 2030?

Maybe we can work out a deal like R&Co. "made to fit" program? You can send me shoes/boots on lasts I'm interested in for a nominal fee...biggrin.gif

Yes, 8 on the 2030. And its not even close on the fit. They feel almost like being bespoke for me. I do wear them with a thicker Danner sock than I do other "dress" boots but that being said I find myself wanting to wear them daily.

 

I am more than happy to have you try them on. My preference would be whenever you are in the Boston area so that I don't have to ship them anywhere but drop me a note and we can figure something out.

post #3756 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Yes, 8 on the 2030. And its not even close on the fit. They feel almost like being bespoke for me. I do wear them with a thicker Danner sock than I do other "dress" boots but that being said I find myself wanting to wear them daily.

I am more than happy to have you try them on. My preference would be whenever you are in the Boston area so that I don't have to ship them anywhere but drop me a note and we can figure something out.
Haha. I was half kidding. If I'm in Boston again this spring/summer I'll look you up.
post #3757 of 6497
So has nobody received the 10-eyelet black shell service boot that was up on the site in Dec-Jan? I'm so eager to see what it looks like.

Didn't have the means to purchase then and now regret it. I'm loving the 10-eyelet style.

I wanted the brown CXL but for the outfits I'd pair them with I already wear Alden Roys. Didn't want the overlap, although I'd prefer the Vibergs because I love my black CXL.


Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.
post #3758 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDRH View Post
 

AppleMark

 

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

So has nobody received the 10-eyelet black shell service boot that was up on the site in Dec-Jan? I'm so eager to see what it looks like.

Didn't have the means to purchase then and now regret it. I'm loving the 10-eyelet style.

I wanted the brown CXL but for the outfits I'd pair them with I already wear Alden Roys. Didn't want the overlap, although I'd prefer the Vibergs because I love my black CXL.


Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.
post #3759 of 6497
Wow! Thanks!

Were the alternate laces the round black ones shown in the product photos?

I am admittedly jealous. If anyone has a size 7.5 they want to sell me...

Wish they'd bring this back. They said none planned for this year frown.gif


Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.
post #3760 of 6497

post #3761 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Wow! Thanks!

Were the alternate laces the round black ones shown in the product photos?

I am admittedly jealous. If anyone has a size 7.5 they want to sell me...

Wish they'd bring this back. They said none planned for this year frown.gif


Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.

They came with 2 pairs: 1) round black and 2) round brown

The laces in the photo are a pair I took from some other boots and swapped out, as I preferred the look

 

Im sure there will be other opportunities to pick up a pair to your liking in the near future, I suspect they will do some unique makeups for their website and partners as well.  It might not be the exact pair but based on what Ive seen from Viberg lately it will exceed expectations.

post #3762 of 6497
Just got a confirmation on my navy shell boots have shipped
post #3763 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post

Just got a confirmation on my navy shell boots have shipped

So jealous!! can't wait to see them

post #3764 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post

Just got a confirmation on my navy shell boots have shipped

Great news, I can't wait to see your pictures.

post #3765 of 6497
Alright gentlemen. Oh special mto for Brown cxl derby, 2040 last, with free priority shipping worldwide, is now up for preorders:

http://www.styleforummarket.com/viberg-brown-cxl-derby-shoes-preorders-full-payment-free-shipping-worldwide-preorders-taken-until-april-5th/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots