Ryden I had the same feeling when I dragged my feet on the waxed flesh. I am hoping an 8.5 in the waxed flesh comes available to buy. Can't wait to see all the Lodens and waxed flesh getting some wear. Kinda like Christmas around here :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 243
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3632 of 156233/14/14 at 6:38pmpost #3633 of 156233/14/14 at 6:45pmpost #3634 of 156233/14/14 at 7:13pmpost #3635 of 156233/14/14 at 7:17pmQuote:
There will be no person in those boots, since they've been paid for in full. If there is ever a and overstock pair they will be in size 9.5, since that's my size.post #3636 of 156233/14/14 at 7:22pmpost #3637 of 156233/14/14 at 8:02pmpost #3638 of 156233/14/14 at 8:11pmpost #3639 of 156233/14/14 at 8:34pmpost #3640 of 156233/14/14 at 11:03pmpost #3641 of 156233/15/14 at 5:42am
Honestly I think it is the angle and the rolled up pants that give this effect. The 2045 with constructed toe looks great in person, as other pics also show. I imagine that these too kill in real life. Though I agree that they will look even better with more wear and less shine.post #3642 of 156233/15/14 at 6:25amI think it's the wide angle lens,these whisky cordovans are a sz 8?maybe 8.5?…i tried photoing a pair of bobcats in size 15 at that angle and they make these look like a sz 2.
Did someone mention a group order of #66 hikers in that marvellous Loden green with fire n ice sole?
Edited by Bootcan - 3/15/14 at 6:58ampost #3643 of 156233/15/14 at 6:50ampost #3644 of 156233/15/14 at 7:00ampost #3645 of 156233/15/14 at 9:06am
- Viberg Boots
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Currently, there are 1238 Active Users (217 Members and 1021 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.