or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 236

post #3526 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post



A dude can always dream, right? Fok, is it absurd to even ask about the possibility of a 10-eyelet shell cordovan service boot makeup? If so, I deeply apologize for being unable to contain myself...
You don't want boots my smelly feet have been in smile.gif Guy will make you another one if they are out of your size, I believe.

Thank you, rydenfan. Women all over town seem to like the red shades of color 8. Guys like the rugged dainite soles.

My understanding is shell will only be offered direct through Viberg. Not available via stock lists or style forum. That navy one due soon will be sick
post #3527 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


My understanding is shell will only be offered direct through Viberg. Not available via stock lists or style forum. That navy one due soon will be sick

That's unfortunate. You know that the moment they appear on the Viberg website, they'll be snatched up in 10 seconds.

 

I keep having the fantasy of trying to figure out how to get Horween shell directly from Nick Horween and sending it to Guy for the boots we want. Heck, at this point I'd even go directly to Comipel if the shade of shell was right.

post #3528 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post
 

That's unfortunate. You know that the moment they appear on the Viberg website, they'll be snatched up in 10 seconds.

 

I keep having the fantasy of trying to figure out how to get Horween shell directly from Nick Horween and sending it to Guy for the boots we want. Heck, at this point I'd even go directly to Comipel if the shade of shell was right.


Well even the Blue didn't sell that fast. They've had shell versions which have stayed there a bit before they all go. I think the price tends to make some a bit wary, so there's a bit of hope for those who are willing to pay the price. That is as long as Viberg is willing to make them, and Horween actually has some shell available.

post #3529 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post
 

 

Hey Fok, welcome back.  I know I'm pushing it but any chance of an update on the wax flesh MTO?  I'm going on a trip at the beginning of April and it would be nice if they were delivered a little early so I could take them on my trip.

The style forum loden green service boots from back in December haven't been sent out yet. You probably won't see the wax flesh ones till May sometime.

post #3530 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post

The style forum loden green service boots from back in December haven't been sent out yet. You probably won't see the wax flesh ones till May sometime.

We are waiting on both, but the Loden green should be here soon.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #3531 of 8256

Anyone feeling this ones:

 

*

post #3532 of 8256

4HS x Viberg, one of my favorites.

 

post #3533 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Travi View Post
 

Anyone feeling this ones:

 

*

The appearance of what looks like blue shell in the background is what I'm diggin'.

post #3534 of 8256

Yeah, those in the background are indeed navy shell, sample on display in a trade show in Berlin. Unfortunately they were to small for me. 

post #3535 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

The appearance of what looks like blue shell in the background is what I'm diggin'.

That's the snuff kudu, right?

Looks real good...tough to complain about that one.
post #3536 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseG View Post


That's the snuff kudu, right?

Looks real good...tough to complain about that one.

Yes, that is the snuff kudu. It is very nice looking but I don't think super unique to compared to other snuff offers. On the other hand I think the smoke grey kudu will be quite a unique makeup

post #3537 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joona View Post

4HS x Viberg, one of my favorites.

Love mine!
post #3538 of 8256

@guyferguson is there a specific shoe tree you recommend for the 2030 last? I have tried a variety of pairs and cannot seem to get a great fit.

post #3539 of 8256
Really like the snuff kudu.
post #3540 of 8256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Travi View Post

Yeah, those in the background are indeed navy shell, sample on display in a trade show in Berlin. Unfortunately they were to small for me. 

I wonder if that is how blue the Navy Shell preorder ones we are getting will be.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots