or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 192

post #2866 of 6317

Does the 2045 last fit like a 2E? Anyone know how it compares to the 160?

post #2867 of 6317
Black i'd be in for, but no captoe

Also like the natural eyelet
post #2868 of 6317
viberg red suede from horween



post #2869 of 6317
why you selling bro?
post #2870 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

why you selling bro?

I don't think he's selling it.

post #2871 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuiceman View Post

I don't think he's selling it.

he is
post #2872 of 6317
i need a uk11 in 110 last (these are 10.5uk). I previously owned a pair of vibergs in uk10.5 but those were double wide and fit loose. hoped uk10.5 normal would fit well but its pinching my toes. if anyone would like to trade let me know.
post #2873 of 6317
Oh shiet thats something different (but looks good man)
Edited by Dbear - 1/30/14 at 12:44pm
post #2874 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


he is

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i need a uk11 in 110 last (these are 10.5uk). I previously owned a pair of vibergs in uk10.5 but those were double wide and fit loose. hoped uk10.5 normal would fit well but its pinching my toes. if anyone would like to trade let me know.

 

Whoops, sorry. I had remembered a post about buying the boot; I must have missed the one about selling it. 

post #2875 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

Does the 2045 last fit like a 2E? Anyone know how it compares to the 160?

 

I had a pair, and it did not feel like a 2E to me.  Felt just about like a D to be honest, though some folks have felt it to wider I think.

post #2876 of 6317

So I will be getting some wax flesh boots in a couple of months.  I have boots in plain roughout, CXL, calf and shell but wax flesh will be a first for me.  What, if any, is the recommended care for this type of leather?  Shoe trees obviously, but I would want the wax to wear off as naturally as possible so brushing them like suede is not a good idea, right?  And if I want them to "distress" naturally, I wouldn't want to put any wax on them, right?  So is it like, light brushing to get off dust and that's about it?

post #2877 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post
 

So I will be getting some wax flesh boots in a couple of months.  I have boots in plain roughout, CXL, calf and shell but wax flesh will be a first for me.  What, if any, is the recommended care for this type of leather?  Shoe trees obviously, but I would want the wax to wear off as naturally as possible so brushing them like suede is not a good idea, right?  And if I want them to "distress" naturally, I wouldn't want to put any wax on them, right?  So is it like, light brushing to get off dust and that's about it?

I think you shouldn't don't do anything. It should be fine for any weather, and I think using a suede brush will unnaturally wear them, which doesn't sound like the kind of wear you want. If you do brush them, I'd do it very lightly with horsehair, but I don't think there's too much point until the wax starts to wear off. 

post #2878 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

viberg red suede from horween
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

Whoa, these are different.
 
These the ones that don't fit?
post #2879 of 6317
enjoying my chukka.
post #2880 of 6317
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Whoa, these are different.

These the ones that don't fit?

yep. fit like us11.5 thumbs-up.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots