Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 191post #2851 of 156221/28/14 at 1:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2852 of 156221/28/14 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
The newest Styleforum Viberg makeup, a brown wax flesh service boot with a commando sole, is now up on the styleorummarket: http://www.styleforummarket.com/viberg-brown-wax-flesh-service-boots-preorders-full-payment-free-shipping-conus/
So are they going to look exactly like those pictures? distressed and all?post #2853 of 156221/28/14 at 5:04pmpost #2854 of 156221/28/14 at 5:08pmQuote:
Yeah, no distressing. But your boots will get that look naturally as the wax wears off. Of course, you can always rewax them, if you wish (and as the owner of those did.) Also, we are doing 7 eyelets, and not the speedhooks.
Fok.post #2855 of 156221/29/14 at 6:27am
^ Man, this really seems like a great boot. The wax flesh, the sole, the pull tab all work well together. And it is nice to see a 2045 build for a change, which I continue to think is the closest to a classic light work boot last. If I was not waiting on a Alden Roy boot from Context (already paid for), I would absolutely order this to fill my casual brown boot spot. Oh well...
To make things interesting though: Anyone interested in a similar make up, except with Black wax flesh, silver eyelets, and a plain cap toe?
I need a pair of black boots, and am on the verge of ordering a pair of White's black horsehide SDs, but if this build from Viberg were available I would like that even better.post #2856 of 156221/29/14 at 7:16pmpost #2857 of 156221/30/14 at 1:49ampost #2858 of 156221/30/14 at 3:54ampost #2859 of 156221/30/14 at 12:12pmpost #2860 of 156221/30/14 at 12:14pmpost #2861 of 156221/30/14 at 12:15pmpost #2862 of 156221/30/14 at 12:16pmpost #2863 of 156221/30/14 at 12:17pmpost #2864 of 156221/30/14 at 12:17pmpost #2865 of 156221/30/14 at 12:19pmQuote:
Whoops, sorry. I had remembered a post about buying the boot; I must have missed the one about selling it.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 31 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?