or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 186

post #2776 of 6554

I gratefully accept the hive's recommendations.

 

 

^ Not me, but in my town.

post #2777 of 6554

I know there have been places in the great white north have seen many -30F temps this year, but I assumed the OP meant <30F.

At -30F (or -30C), I am staying inside.

post #2778 of 6554

I thought I would share the current Viberg boots I own. They haven't seen much wear yet due to the weather but once the snow melts they'll be my go to boots.

 

 

 

post #2779 of 6554

dayaaam dude, slow your roll, nice collection

post #2780 of 6554
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojaw View Post
 

I gratefully accept the hive's recommendations.

 

 

 

^ Not me, but in my town.

 

 

Is there any way you can try to contain your thoughts for a while then make 1 larger post.... every second post in this page is yours it's a bit much to scroll through.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post
 

I thought I would share the current Viberg boots I own. They haven't seen much wear yet due to the weather but once the snow melts they'll be my go to boots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What leather are those made with?  Very interesting texture, I quite like the look!


Edited by flatspotting - 1/20/14 at 10:25pm
post #2781 of 6554
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE88 View Post

Szerwo, nice pick up. I've been thinking about this makeup for quite a while now. How is that leather sole treating you? Is it comfortable to walk in? Is there a break in process or was it comfortable out of the box?

CEE88, the boots definitely require some break in, I'm still working on mine. The leather soles are quite stiff on these, as well as the heel counter. I own two pairs of alden indy's, one on neocork and one on double leather, and I would say these are less comfortable right out of the box though Im thinking they'll break in quite nicely.
post #2782 of 6554

^^ If you didn't spot it, my previous post was my sign off on the subject.

You may now consider this one to be that.

post #2783 of 6554

I really want to order a viberg boot from 14oz, but they don't ship to Canada...checkmate?

post #2784 of 6554
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatspotting View Post
 

 

 

Is there any way you can try to contain your thoughts for a while then make 1 larger post.... every second post in this page is yours it's a bit much to scroll through.

 

 

 

 

What leather are those made with?  Very interesting texture, I quite like the look!

 

It's moose leather, it feels very soft. Tate + Yoko had a pair for sale a few months ago. Here's the link: http://tateandyoko.com/Footwear/Viberg-1950-Service-Boot-Cork-Moose-Leather.html

post #2785 of 6554
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolique View Post
 

 

It's moose leather, it feels very soft. Tate + Yoko had a pair for sale a few months ago. Here's the link: http://tateandyoko.com/Footwear/Viberg-1950-Service-Boot-Cork-Moose-Leather.html

 

As a Canadian, I find that very fucking cool.  Awesome boots man!

post #2786 of 6554

I only recently came across these black and tan Vibergs from Palmer Trading Co, though I guess they've been around for a while?  Not sure about the dual colors, what do you all think?  And has anyone gotten a pair, or seen them in person?

 

At $975, they sure aren't cheap, but they are one of the few makeups around on the 2045....

 

post #2787 of 6554

Not feeling the duocolor to be honest.

post #2788 of 6554
pulled the trigger on midnight reverse kudu
post #2789 of 6554


I love to be able to find a boot like this for hiking and such
post #2790 of 6554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post


I love to be able to find a boot like this for hiking and such

Danner Mountain Lights?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots