Thinking if I want navy, I might go with the midnight reverse kudu. Problem is I need a half size because of my wide feet. I wonder how much these would stretch if I went with a half size down...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 173
Styleforum Top Picks
Does anyone know why the toe box on the navy shells look puffier compared to other models with a similar makeup?
I'm pretty sure i only ever said "around $1000" or "just over $1000", but if i mislead anyone i apologize. Technically speaking this boot should have been a bit more than the Black version because of the lining.
It's definitely more obviously blue in natural light. It's a very wearable colour.
It is all about the lighting.
I had navy shell Riders that I ended up getting rid of, that like other shell changed significantly in different lighting.
The work in progress pics on the IG account showed this specific pair lighter.
I guess I will see how these come out in person in March...
And as we all know, the price point is all about the demand.... (keep in mind that this thread has been fairly alive with action related to this offering)
The studio lighting tends to be a little flat and i try not to alter the colour of the product shots for consistency's sake. The photo on the homepage and in this thread is the exact same boot and gives a better idea of what colour to expect in natural light. The shells are already at the factory and this sample was cut from the same batch, so the the production run will be essentially identical. I'm not sure whether you're referring to the raw costs of cordovan or the price of our boots, but i can assure you this thread or any other perceived demand has absolutely 0 bearing on our pricing. The raw material costs on a cordovan boot made in our factory with our components is higher than the retail price of many other brands.
Yeah you might be able to pay less for some others, but it usually even cost more for Alden shells when compared to Allen Edmonds. But I have to say it's always been worth that little extra premium to me. I've yet to be disappointed.
This is so far from the truth i don't even know where to begin. 10% would hardly cover the internal materials on any of our boots.
10% is a material difference, i.e. its significant, not talking about the cost of materials, I completely agree that wouldn't come close.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...