Thinking if I want navy, I might go with the midnight reverse kudu. Problem is I need a half size because of my wide feet. I wonder how much these would stretch if I went with a half size down...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 173
Styleforum Top Picks
Does anyone know why the toe box on the navy shells look puffier compared to other models with a similar makeup?
I'm pretty sure i only ever said "around $1000" or "just over $1000", but if i mislead anyone i apologize. Technically speaking this boot should have been a bit more than the Black version because of the lining.
It's definitely more obviously blue in natural light. It's a very wearable colour.
It is all about the lighting.
I had navy shell Riders that I ended up getting rid of, that like other shell changed significantly in different lighting.
The work in progress pics on the IG account showed this specific pair lighter.
I guess I will see how these come out in person in March...
And as we all know, the price point is all about the demand.... (keep in mind that this thread has been fairly alive with action related to this offering)
The studio lighting tends to be a little flat and i try not to alter the colour of the product shots for consistency's sake. The photo on the homepage and in this thread is the exact same boot and gives a better idea of what colour to expect in natural light. The shells are already at the factory and this sample was cut from the same batch, so the the production run will be essentially identical. I'm not sure whether you're referring to the raw costs of cordovan or the price of our boots, but i can assure you this thread or any other perceived demand has absolutely 0 bearing on our pricing. The raw material costs on a cordovan boot made in our factory with our components is higher than the retail price of many other brands.
Yeah you might be able to pay less for some others, but it usually even cost more for Alden shells when compared to Allen Edmonds. But I have to say it's always been worth that little extra premium to me. I've yet to be disappointed.
This is so far from the truth i don't even know where to begin. 10% would hardly cover the internal materials on any of our boots.
10% is a material difference, i.e. its significant, not talking about the cost of materials, I completely agree that wouldn't come close.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge 4 September 2015: Air Your Linen! 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015