Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 18
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 155811/22/13 at 3:37pmpost #258 of 155811/22/13 at 8:18pmpost #259 of 155811/22/13 at 8:25pm
Brett and Jason Viberg have always been very responsive to my inquiries. I haven't ordered yet. I'm waiting for a trip to the factory for sizing. But I haven't seen anything that would make me hesistate to order. But then again, I've had problems with other vendors that were atypical from the rest. Anyone can have a bad experience, and I think it's reasonable to move on to other brands,post #260 of 155811/22/13 at 8:33pmpost #261 of 155811/22/13 at 8:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiPsi32
Brett and Jason Viberg have always been very responsive to my inquiries. I haven't ordered yet. I'm waiting for a trip to the factory for sizing. But I haven't seen anything that would make me hesistate to order. But then again, I've had problems with other vendors that were atypical from the rest. Anyone can have a bad experience, and I think it's reasonable to move on to other brands,
Wish I didn't have to travel a few thousand miles to get to the factory! Just got sizing info from Viberg regarding the trace I sent in--still not quite sure which size to order, though.post #262 of 155811/22/13 at 8:53pmpost #263 of 155811/22/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
Could just go to Epaulet, should be closer at least.
Bummer too that Barneys doesn't seem to carry half-sizes, so even a trip to NYC could be fruitless for sizing.post #264 of 155811/22/13 at 9:18pmpost #265 of 155811/22/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Yeah, I'm the other direction--wide. Luckily I can usually just go up half a size and get a similar fit. Some folks are telling me 2030 is much narrower than Barrie, Trubalance and Modified (and C&J's 325), so that's what troubles me.post #266 of 155811/23/13 at 8:15ampost #267 of 155812/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #268 of 155812/25/13 at 6:37ampost #269 of 155812/25/13 at 7:49ampost #270 of 155813/7/13 at 6:31am
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 seconds ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 57 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...