I think a natural cxl would be a great option. What sole were you thinking? Eyelets or blind eyelets?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 8/27/15 at 7:39am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg Boots - Page 161
Styleforum Top Picks
I'll be more interested in derby or oxford than chukka or boots. I'll wait for the specs.
I have these, comfortable but heavy shoes. One of my favorites. I don't recall the last or details, but I like the roomy toe in comparison to the unconstructed service boots
The thing about natural CXL is that it quickly turns brown. I'd love to see some other leather in the 2045 last.
Definitely more Country Derby Boots coming this year. We invested a ton of research and development into that pattern and we're really happy with how it turned out. One of our original samples was in calf and it looked great, so i'm sure we'll offer something like that at some point.
Yeah, both the chukka and the service boot are on the 2030.
That's more of an issue with the 110 last rather than the chukka itself. The 110 is a workboot last and is meant to accommodate most foot shapes plus a liner/heavy sock/insole/etc. Because of this it doesn't really have any shape through the waist and the heel, so with a lower boot like a chukka, it's easy to get some heel slip. We have a new last that is almost ready to go that should essentially replace the 110 except in cases where people truly need the extra room all around.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › eBay Auction Barbour Jackets NWT Made in Europe - $199 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Is this suit too black for business setting? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 9 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015