Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 17
Styleforum Top Picks
The Boondockers are nice looking shoes - the Nigel Cabourn service boot even nicer - however I am really having a problem with the price of these. $665 plus shipping puts them at $700. Trickers cost me $500 - Red Wings are half price. Sorry just my opinion - and what is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Nice shoes though.
As most of you know, only the finest shells can be used by Horween to make Walnut. Any shell can be tanned into. Black, # 8 and, as more imperfections appear, it becomes impossible for Horween to turn them into #4, Cigar, Ravello, Walnut and Whiskey.
The boots have been tried on, but have never been worn. If you want to see pictures of them, you can look at the Viberg Blog under walnut or you can look at the Viberg Boot page on Facebook where I have posted pictures. Viberg currently is very constructed in terms of the Cordovan Shells that they can get from Horween. I don't want to speak for Brett because, as I'm sure you all know, he is capable of miracles; but there will not be another boot like this for a long time. Leffot is selling there # 8 for $980. The price for these will be commensurate with what they are. A one of a kind Cordovan Service Boot made using the rarest Horween Cordovan and they are a size 8.
Thanks. For the 2030, should I be sizing down only half a size from my Brannock-measured size if I'm usually a wide (TTS) in Alden's Tru-balance and Barrie or standard width at half-a-size up? If it helps at all, I also go down half a size from my Brannock for the English-sizing on the C&J 325 last.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Vests 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...