or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 159

post #2371 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

I had a chance to see the boots in person. It's not as visible as it appears in pictures, definitely there, but much less noticeable. I still find it a bit disappointing, but I don't think it's as big of a deal as I originally feared and probably not worth doing anything over. The color is also much more interesting in person. A bit darker and richer than the photos show. I don't know how to accurately describe it really, but fairly unique.

I don't think i'm totally clear on the issue, but please feel free to shoot me an email and we can go over it in more detail. I saw your boots a few times in the factory during production and thought they looked great!

On another note, i wanted to share this short teaser video we made. In it you'll see some Guidi Service Boots, the Bernhard Boot and our new packaging. We've also got two new releases coming to Viberg.com this Monday: a Chukka in Midnight Kudu and a Service Boot in Natural Essex.
post #2372 of 6439
guy - what styles will you always have in stock on the online store? the boondocker?
post #2373 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

guy - what styles will you always have in stock on the online store? the boondocker?

We're trying to keep the Boondocker and the 3 CXL Service Boots in stock, but so far we haven't really been able to keep up with demand. There is a large restock of all 4 of those coming through right now, but they probably won't be finished until February or even March. The factory closes for a little while over Christmas and January is crazy busy with market season. Most of the other styles on the webshop are one time things and won't be available again.
post #2374 of 6439

Guy, anything with Guidi leather in the pipeline?

 

Getting my MTO chukkas in next week (thanks Morgan) and if that goes well, I can see myself getting a pair of service boots...we shall see.  

post #2375 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyferguson View Post

I don't think i'm totally clear on the issue, but please feel free to shoot me an email and we can go over it in more detail. I saw your boots a few times in the factory during production and thought they looked great!

Just emailed you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Getting my MTO chukkas in next week (thanks Morgan) and if that goes well, I can see myself getting a pair of service boots...we shall see.  

Color looks even better in person, you should be pleased. My sister's pictures didn't capture it accurately, but they shipped them with a gray-tone brown waxed lace (had requested brown leather, which are in the box as well) and they compliment the leather incredibly well icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2376 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyferguson View Post

I don't think i'm totally clear on the issue, but please feel free to shoot me an email and we can go over it in more detail. I saw your boots a few times in the factory during production and thought they looked great!

On another note, i wanted to share this short teaser video we made. In it you'll see some Guidi Service Boots, the Bernhard Boot and our new packaging. We've also got two new releases coming to Viberg.com this Monday: a Chukka in Midnight Kudu and a Service Boot in Natural Essex.

Tempted to order from Leffot right now, but worried about additional shpping fees (i.e., brokerage and duties if the package isnt properly labeled) and also want to see the new service boots on Monday.

Quick question though... orders from the website are shipped from Canada right?
post #2377 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Guy, anything with Guidi leather in the pipeline?

Getting my MTO chukkas in next week (thanks Morgan) and if that goes well, I can see myself getting a pair of service boots...we shall see.  

Definitely. We've sampled a fair amount of Guidi leather at this point and we have some production runs scheduled for around March/April. There will definitely be some Service Boots as well as our new Derby Shoe.
post #2378 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyx View Post

Tempted to order from Leffot right now, but worried about additional shpping fees (i.e., brokerage and duties if the package isnt properly labeled) and also want to see the new service boots on Monday.

Quick question though... orders from the website are shipped from Canada right?

Yep, everything on Viberg.com ships right from our factory in Victoria, BC.
post #2379 of 6439
With these restocks and the four new from Leffot, feels like it's all 2030 all the time. I think I am not the only one who love to see more of the less dressy (and less narrow) lasts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyferguson View Post

We're trying to keep the Boondocker and the 3 CXL Service Boots in stock, but so far we haven't really been able to keep up with demand. There is a large restock of all 4 of those coming through right now, but they probably won't be finished until February or even March. The factory closes for a little while over Christmas and January is crazy busy with market season. Most of the other styles on the webshop are one time things and won't be available again.
post #2380 of 6439
Honestly all of those Leffot makeups look really good. I'm liking the plain toe mocha CXL Boondockers quite a bit. The leather sole dresses it up nicely. I had my heart set on some Context Roys but these may be a better choice.
post #2381 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Honestly all of those Leffot makeups look really good. I'm liking the plain toe mocha CXL Boondockers quite a bit. The leather sole dresses it up nicely. I had my heart set on some Context Roys but these may be a better choice.

I was thinking to pull the trigger on the same make up from Leffot but will wait for Guidi Service boots and order directly from Viberg.
post #2382 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyx View Post

Tempted to order from Leffot right now, but worried about additional shpping fees (i.e., brokerage and duties if the package isnt properly labeled) and also want to see the new service boots on Monday.

I've ordered one pair of Alden from Leffot and had to pay almost $85 in taxes/duties. If I order $700 Boondocker it will be over $800 with shipping to Canada. I can always go and pick it up in Buffalo but gas + my time + border taxes might still add significant amount.
post #2383 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Honestly all of those Leffot makeups look really good. I'm liking the plain toe mocha CXL Boondockers quite a bit. The leather sole dresses it up nicely. I had my heart set on some Context Roys but these may be a better choice.

I think that the color looks deceptively dark in the pics on their site. At first I thought they were brown CXL. I own a pair of Ice Mochas and would say the color is much closer to natural CXL.

 

I am trying to decide if I am going to pull the trigger on the reverse CXL roughout boot or not...

post #2384 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

I've ordered one pair of Alden from Leffot and had to pay almost $85 in taxes/duties. If I order $700 Boondocker it will be over $800 with shipping to Canada. I can always go and pick it up in Buffalo but gas + my time + border taxes might still add significant amount.

There should be no duty on Alden (or Viberg) as they are made in North America. Taxes + any broker fees are usually unavoidable on higher value items.
post #2385 of 6439
When will the derby shoe be available, as a sample or production?



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots