Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Viberg Boots - Page 159
Styleforum Top Picks
I was thinking to pull the trigger on the same make up from Leffot but will wait for Guidi Service boots and order directly from Viberg.
I've ordered one pair of Alden from Leffot and had to pay almost $85 in taxes/duties. If I order $700 Boondocker it will be over $800 with shipping to Canada. I can always go and pick it up in Buffalo but gas + my time + border taxes might still add significant amount.
I think that the color looks deceptively dark in the pics on their site. At first I thought they were brown CXL. I own a pair of Ice Mochas and would say the color is much closer to natural CXL.
I am trying to decide if I am going to pull the trigger on the reverse CXL roughout boot or not...
There should be no duty on Alden (or Viberg) as they are made in North America. Taxes + any broker fees are usually unavoidable on higher value items.
Agreed. At $700 Im okay with going a little above $800 given that we have 13% taxes. Im just worried about excessive brokerage fees, and if Leffot doesnt mark the package correctly (i.e, boot made either in Canada or U.S.) and I get charged duties.
Either way, Im not too keen with the 2030 last (doesnt seem to have much toe room in the toe box)... I do like the way the 110, 2040, and 2045 lasts look on the Viberg website though.
I would agree
Edited by sazon - 12/20/13 at 8:21am
Wow... that's unbelievable.
The $500boots you ordered, were they made in the U.S. (or Canada)? If so, there's no way Im ordering those mocha Vbergs from Leffot.
My MTO service boots arrived yesterday, here are some pictures.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
These are a size 3 1/2 on the 9220 last, which Morgan said is basically the D-width version of the 110. Total turnaround time was just about 8 weeks--very pleased with the service. Viberg did a great job on these boots, I'm very happy with them.
Double leather midsole too?
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...