Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 10/26/15 at 8:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 159
Styleforum Top Picks
I was thinking to pull the trigger on the same make up from Leffot but will wait for Guidi Service boots and order directly from Viberg.
I've ordered one pair of Alden from Leffot and had to pay almost $85 in taxes/duties. If I order $700 Boondocker it will be over $800 with shipping to Canada. I can always go and pick it up in Buffalo but gas + my time + border taxes might still add significant amount.
I think that the color looks deceptively dark in the pics on their site. At first I thought they were brown CXL. I own a pair of Ice Mochas and would say the color is much closer to natural CXL.
I am trying to decide if I am going to pull the trigger on the reverse CXL roughout boot or not...
There should be no duty on Alden (or Viberg) as they are made in North America. Taxes + any broker fees are usually unavoidable on higher value items.
Agreed. At $700 Im okay with going a little above $800 given that we have 13% taxes. Im just worried about excessive brokerage fees, and if Leffot doesnt mark the package correctly (i.e, boot made either in Canada or U.S.) and I get charged duties.
Either way, Im not too keen with the 2030 last (doesnt seem to have much toe room in the toe box)... I do like the way the 110, 2040, and 2045 lasts look on the Viberg website though.
I would agree
Edited by sazon - 12/20/13 at 8:21am
Wow... that's unbelievable.
The $500boots you ordered, were they made in the U.S. (or Canada)? If so, there's no way Im ordering those mocha Vbergs from Leffot.
My MTO service boots arrived yesterday, here are some pictures.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
These are a size 3 1/2 on the 9220 last, which Morgan said is basically the D-width version of the 110. Total turnaround time was just about 8 weeks--very pleased with the service. Viberg did a great job on these boots, I'm very happy with them.
Double leather midsole too?
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread (Pictures, reviews,... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories