Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 15post #211 of 1557910/20/12 at 8:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 1557910/21/12 at 10:02amQuote:
I wear a 7.5 in the Alden Plaza last and a 7 with the Viberg service boots (with thick socks and no insole). I've also tried a 6.5 and they were tight.post #213 of 1557910/21/12 at 12:38pmpost #214 of 1557910/21/12 at 12:39pmpost #215 of 1557910/21/12 at 12:58pmpost #216 of 1557910/21/12 at 4:54pmpost #217 of 1557910/21/12 at 10:13pmpost #218 of 1557911/1/12 at 8:53pm
hi all. new to the forum. I would really love a pair of Viberg hiker 66. i am size 12US in most shoes, nikes etc. i believe i actually wear an 11.5 in alden. it seems the recomendation is that they fit true to size, so i would need the 11UK. Is this indeed true or should i size a half size down to the 10.5UK? thanks for all the help, Davepost #219 of 1557911/1/12 at 8:54pm
hi all. new to the forum. I would really love a pair of Viberg hiker 66. i am size 12US in most shoes, nikes etc. i believe i actually wear an 11.5 in alden. it seems the recomendation is that they fit true to size, so i would need the 11UK. Is this indeed true or should i size a half size down to the 10.5UK? thanks for all the help, Davepost #220 of 1557911/1/12 at 9:07pmpost #221 of 1557911/5/12 at 3:47pm
Hi. I have been trying to decide between ordering Whites Semi-Dress (or maybe Bounty Hunter) and Vibergs 1950 Service Boots (with the spring toe). I feel like I know how the White's will feel and the amount of support one gets. But can anyone comment on the feel of the Viberg Service Boots? Is there good arch support? How does that sprung toe feel? Can you wear them all day 4 or 5 days a week and feel good?
Thanks,post #222 of 1557911/22/12 at 4:53am1950 service boots arrived in teh mail a few days ago. When I placed the order I asked if the tongues could be done in ice mocha cxl, like the rest of the boot, for the fact I don't want a $600+ boot with a mismached tongue. call me a stickler for details. anyway, when I made the order back in august both wendy and brett basically said well we dont' normally do that, we'll have to split the ice mocha so it conforms to the shape of your foot, and I said thanks for making the exception and got like pumped for a pair of mto vibergs... like a fucking idiot.
now two weeks ago wendy sends me an email, the boots are ready, please give us the okay to charge the rest of the balance for the boots plus shipping. I live in Korea at the moment, not a lot of choices for a size 13 around, and well I wanted the boots. so I said okay on the charge and ignored the sagacious little whisper in my head that said you should get her to send you pics of the boots before okaying the charge.... like a fucking idiot.
now the boots. oh looky here they used the dark brown leather that is obviously not the same color as the rest of the boot, and charged my card $100 to ship them to me so I could see this fuckup with my own eyes.
so fwiw anyone interested in getting that boondocker with the tongue as it's shown in the pic: pretty sure the tongue ice mocha. and pretty sure nobody is wearing that sample boot.
btw other than that the boots are ridiculous on the quality attn to detail level. but fuck them. the boots are headed back and so is a steep charge on my card.post #223 of 1557911/22/12 at 5:23ampost #224 of 1557911/22/12 at 5:51am
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 33 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 5 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...