or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 1187

post #17791 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by gte872h View Post

Alright, here are some comparison pics of the chelseas vs a couple of 2030s. One stitch down and one GYW. They are much more sleek in person vs what the pics show. I tried to include a few different angles for everyone. They also fit really well but the style just isn't quite for me, so I will be returning them. The construction is solid and they are very well thought out in my opinion.





 

Nice boots brah. You gonna actually put some wear on them now??

post #17792 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by gte872h View Post

Alright, here are some comparison pics of the chelseas vs a couple of 2030s. One stitch down and one GYW. They are much more sleek in person vs what the pics show. I tried to include a few different angles for everyone. They also fit really well but the style just isn't quite for me, so I will be returning them. The construction is solid and they are very well thought out in my opinion.






Which makeup is that with the blind eyelets? Antique edge?
post #17793 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbrother View Post

Which makeup is that with the blind eyelets? Antique edge?

Mahogany shell released last year.
post #17794 of 19284

 

Navy shells today

post #17795 of 19284
I picked up these Natural Wax Flesh Chukkas in 10 1/2. Anyone remember what retailer had them? Not sure if they're 2030 last as I was told.
post #17796 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENWAY View Post

I picked up these Natural Wax Flesh Chukkas in 10 1/2. Anyone remember what retailer had them? Not sure if they're 2030 last as I was told.

Those are beautiful! Now I want a pair.

post #17797 of 19284

post #17798 of 19284
Is that what you're riding with these days, Lina'?
post #17799 of 19284
Those natural waxed flesh chukkas look awesome.
post #17800 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by linafelt View Post
 

Daymn! These are pretty close to being my favorite makeup!

post #17801 of 19284

So will Viberg let us do the side zip as a GTMO before it has actually been released elsewhere?

post #17802 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviv View Post

So will Viberg let us do the side zip as a GTMO before it has actually been released elsewhere?

It would depend on Brett. Frankly, I don't know what he'd say before asking him.
post #17803 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


It would depend on Brett. Frankly, I don't know what he'd say before asking him.


While I expect much from you, I suppose prophesying is perhaps beyond your duty as boot deal facilitator in this case. 

 

Looking forward to hearing about the options! I think a size zip or chelsea boot as a GMTO would be really cool and appropriate for SF. If you do either I'm in! (Please no rough out)

post #17804 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Is that what you're riding with these days, Lina'?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrwl View Post
 

Daymn! These are pretty close to being my favorite makeup!

 

I wish I had these!  No, I keep this picture around to post anytime there is a whiff of a possibility of an MTO.  This is the first pair of Vibergs that caught my attention to the extent that I couldn't look away. It's from an old blog post of theirs.  They just seemed to embody classic 1940s workboot to me.  Still to me one of my favorite pairs of boots ever.  Viberg won't do that "1950s" five-eyelet anymore apparently, but one could still get close to this, with a 310 last, half sole and cat's paw heel, and slightly lowered heel stack.  Sigh..

post #17805 of 19284
Quote:
Originally Posted by linafelt View Post



I wish I had these!  No, I keep this picture around to post anytime there is a whiff of a possibility of an MTO.  This is the first pair of Vibergs that caught my attention to the extent that I couldn't look away. It's from an old blog post of theirs.  They just seemed to embody classic 1940s workboot to me.  Still to me one of my favorite pairs of boots ever.  Viberg won't do that "1950s" five-eyelet anymore apparently, but one could still get close to this, with a 310 last, half sole and cat's paw heel, and slightly lowered heel stack.  Sigh..

I'm with you, I would love to see a 310 with a unique leather and some design tweaks, slightly lowered heel stack sounds nice, half sole too, cats paw I'm indifferent to slightly against as it wears quickly. I get the impression that it will be a steep uphill climb given the preference for other lasts and shapes.
Edited by NYDRH - 9/21/16 at 6:46am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots