IMO, getting a leg up utilizing rare leathers X (tastefully) tweaked out classic models = pretty unique + awesome as it is, IMO
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 1186post #17776 of 197699/18/16 at 6:57pmpost #17777 of 197699/18/16 at 7:12pmQuote:
Your desire will most likely fulfill my desire.
Did that sound weird?
Can we get a giraffe leather scout boot on a stacked mid sole and mini ripple?
On edit: On the 1035 por favor...Grazie....
Edited by metranger8694 - 9/18/16 at 7:53pmpost #17778 of 197699/18/16 at 7:13pmpost #17779 of 197699/18/16 at 8:27pmpost #17780 of 197699/18/16 at 8:34pm
I don't think that it has to be something "out there", the Hopper (particularly in the 50% cooler original make-up) is a great twist on a classic design.
Rather than yet another brown Service Boot on a Dainite sole, I'd like to see a bit more experimentation. The Echo Boot (is that ever happening?) would be one example, and the Inside Out Service Boot would be another.post #17781 of 197699/19/16 at 1:33amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Don't get ahead of yourselves, guys. Assuming I can get this to go through, I will present you with some leather options, and then you'll be able to discuss and debate among those. The reason is that the leather inventory at Viberg is changing constantly, and I will not do a GMTO where we have to use leather that may or may not be available.
I guess I was just assuming, based on the various leathers and makeups Viberg has been doing over recent months, there would be some sort of grey color out there.
Even the tumbled horse they just did would look awesome on a side zip - and even though, to my great satisfaction, they did that makeup on stitch down, I actually think the only option for a side zip would be GYW because it is a more refined looking style, not really suitable for SD.
Final note: leather sole on the side zip anyone? Then I could really start breaking the hearts of streetwear Instagram ninjas and fashion boys everywhere.post #17782 of 197699/19/16 at 3:35ampost #17783 of 197699/19/16 at 9:51amQuote:•Originally Posted by Graemsay
I don't think that it has to be something "out there", the Hopper 👍🏼 (particularly in the 50% cooler original make-up) is a great twist on a classic design.
Rather than yet another brown Service Boot on a Dainite sole, I'd like to see a bit more experimentation. The Echo Boot (is that ever happening?) would be one example, and the Inside Out Service Boot would be another.
Hopper was fab👌🏼 ... the Inside-Out is a bit too trendy/faddish w/c is really not their niche ... well, not yet.
Aside from camel leather, I'd be down for horsehide or w/e on some fancy tannage__ like the Pit Tanned Bison, w/c undergone the same tanning process as their shell cordovan.post #17784 of 197699/19/16 at 9:53ampost #17785 of 197699/19/16 at 9:56amQuote:
Thanks for sharing. Do you own other Viberg's, how is the fit in comparison?post #17786 of 197699/19/16 at 10:14ampost #17787 of 197699/19/16 at 10:33ampost #17788 of 197699/19/16 at 12:01pmpost #17789 of 197699/19/16 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by onoudidntgf
Yes I own quite a few. All of the other ones I own are on the 2030 last. They fit similar to the 2030. I wear the same size in both. They do appear to be more narrow in that they taper in more when it gets to the sole though. It's not as apparent in pictures as it is in person.
Much appreciated. Just to clarify, you mean taper to the toe, correct?post #17790 of 197699/19/16 at 4:25pmAlright, here are some comparison pics of the chelseas vs a couple of 2030s. One stitch down and one GYW. They are much more sleek in person vs what the pics show. I tried to include a few different angles for everyone. They also fit really well but the style just isn't quite for me, so I will be returning them. The construction is solid and they are very well thought out in my opinion.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 20 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 23 minutes ago
- › Tonello Black velvet stretch blazer - Size EU 48 - Reg $730 28 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 46 minutes ago
- › NWT RLPL "Chester" Navy Light Down Vest, Size S, Filling 90%... 1 hour ago
- › Richard James Navy Seishin Slim-Fit Brushed Cotton Twill Suit. 38R.... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...