Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Viberg Boots - Page 1181post #17702 of 193409/12/16 at 5:38pmpost #17703 of 193409/12/16 at 6:34pmpost #17704 of 193409/13/16 at 8:31ampost #17705 of 193409/13/16 at 6:21pmpost #17706 of 193409/14/16 at 6:16ampost #17707 of 193409/14/16 at 1:38pmpost #17708 of 193409/14/16 at 3:51pmpost #17709 of 193409/14/16 at 5:18pmQuote:
Yea, same. I'm happy this is what they came out with though...save me the temptation of buying more pairs.
I had been kicking around the idea of having my blue kudu's from the sample sale changed over to gloxi or mini-ripple as well, which would turn them very close to that blue scout.post #17710 of 193409/14/16 at 5:19pm
Last rumor I heard was natural unglazed shell. No clue on last or anything else or where the rumor started.
Also, I think they were testing indigo dying some unglazed shell, but not sure if that was just for fun or what.post #17711 of 193409/14/16 at 5:56pmQuote:
I asked Drew a few weeks back (maybe a month or two ago) and he told me there would be a black shell makeup this fall.post #17712 of 193409/14/16 at 6:06pmpost #17713 of 193409/14/16 at 6:09pmHey All - I finally brought home my first pair of Vibergs (after extensive lurking in this forum and researching size comparisons). I jumped on a pair of 1035 Last Ebony Latigo Service Boots. Great deal on flea bay. These are like new. The Ebony Latigo is very nice. I feel like I scored! Now I'm confident enough to buy more Vibergs directly.
Since this forum was so much help with sizing and research, I figured I should pay it forward with more size info. Here they are compared to other comparable boots. Left to Right:
- OSB Trench - Elston Last: 9.5 fits snug with med weight socks.
- Alden Indy - TruBalance Last: 9 fits comfortably with med weight socks.
- Viberg Service Boot - 1035 Last: 9 fits comfortably with med weight socks.
- Truman Boot Co - Stantard Last: 10 fits comfortably with med/heavy weight socks.
For reference, I'm a 10 D on Brannock. 10 in Chucks and Vans. 9 in Clarks.post #17714 of 193409/14/16 at 6:15pmQuote:
Ha! If by luck you mean whipping out that wallet, bending over, and taking a $1100 shtuffing then yes, it IS a lucky moment for you! Maybe you be quick with your trigger finger!
Wouldn't it be cool if they did it in stitch down? Now that they are releasing this tumbled horsehide in SD I'm convinced that the claim "certain" leathers work better for SD is more bogus than not. Sure, I get it for the calf makeups, but c'mon. They made plenty of SD shell boots that are out there kicking ass. It's time for Viberg to pony up and do some justice to these makeups. SD or bust!post #17715 of 193409/15/16 at 6:07amQuote:
Interesting. I was told the unglazed natural shell would in the near future. Maybe that'll be pushed to next year.
2045 Black shell stitchdown please.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Velasca Shoes 36 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 36 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 46 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Shepherd Check Blazer sz 40 or 42 52 minutes ago
- › Dry Cleaning vs. Washing Jeans 54 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 59 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...