or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 1171

post #17551 of 19340

size?

post #17552 of 19340

10

post #17553 of 19340

Thank you but too big for me.

post #17554 of 19340
Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post
 

 

 


At some point will you use a neutral cream on them?  After brushing do they shine up a little?  Thinking of getting chromepak soon but never seen it in person.

 

Personally I want to keep the rug look on them. I don't think I will use any cream on them, as least for a few years. 

The coffee chromepak is totally matte. No matter how hard you brush them, they won't shine at all.

post #17555 of 19340

i have the olive chromepaks and all i've done is give them a light coat of coconut oil once a year.  

post #17556 of 19340
Viberg Shinki Horse Butt x IH DWCxUHR
post #17557 of 19340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootThePier View Post

Viberg Shinki Horse Butt x IH DWCxUHR Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Top secret offering?

Any chance we could get a shot with more boot and perhaps a bit less crotch ;)

post #17558 of 19340
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDRH View Post

Top secret offering?
Any chance we could get a shot with more boot and perhaps a bit less crotch wink.gif
You take all the fun out of posting wink.gif
Picked them up second hand.
post #17559 of 19340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootThePier View Post


You take all the fun out of posting wink.gif
Picked them up second hand.

Hahaha. They're pretty sweet boots, thanks for sharing nice score definitely a unique model.  Coolest thing Ive seen here in a while enjoy them and please share more pics over time, I'll keep my snark to relative minimum.

post #17560 of 19340
Will do. I'm looking forward to the evolution, of the boots that is. smile.gif
post #17561 of 19340
Received my kangaroos and am a little worried about sizing. I went .5 down the same as my other 2030 service boots (black waxed flesh from Norte and aged barks from .com, both stitchdown) these fit a good amount snugger than those. Anyone with kangaroos or any GYW boot want to chime in on sizing and if they'll stretch?

What's the exchange process like with .com in case I do need to go TTS?
post #17562 of 19340
IMO the boots made with GYW fit tighter than the SD counterpart. there are those who disagree, but I've managed to try on dozens of boots at 2 sample sales. now I take TTS on the GYW and 0.5 size down on all SD. I know everyone has different feet and wear their boots differently. I like some wiggle room in my boots similar to my sneakers. I don't believe Kangaroo stretches too much from what I've read online.
post #17563 of 19340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

IMO the boots made with GYW fit tighter than the SD counterpart. there are those who disagree, but I've managed to try on dozens of boots at 2 sample sales. now I take TTS on the GYW and 0.5 size down on all SD. I know everyone has different feet and wear their boots differently. I like some wiggle room in my boots similar to my sneakers. I don't believe Kangaroo stretches too much from what I've read online.

Yup. This. I don't understand how Viberg doesn't realize this or say something. The guidi horse on GYW in my usual Viberg size, same last as I've worn before, were unwearable they were so tight. I would need a half size up in the same boot from SD to GYW.
post #17564 of 19340
Okay I guess these are going back. Looks like I'll be out some money on shipping huh? They really should update their sizing guide. These are way too snug especially if they won't stretch out.
post #17565 of 19340
The heel counter on these also isn't flush so you can feel a little lip onthem, and it seems they used a different insole and heel pad on these
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots