Anyone here ever order from Meadow in Sweden? I'm thinking about it and wondering what the experience was like. They have great prices - even better now than the Brits have fucked the Euro even more! God Save the Queen!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 1160post #17387 of 195736/25/16 at 9:41ampost #17388 of 195736/25/16 at 10:03amQuote:
Yes. Excellent customer service. They replied to all my emails (in English) very promptly.
Shipping was really fast (2 days), but I think it was a pair they had over here when they were in NYC, or some deal like that.
I ordered the snuff suede boots. I didn't mind the GYW, since it actually looks very good.
I was stunned at how nice and comfortable the 160 last is.
At the time they had a one-time new customer discount. Not sure if they still do.post #17389 of 195736/25/16 at 10:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Lt Dongle
I noticed a strange triangle shaped mark on my natural shells. It is hard to describe and the pictures only kind of capture what is going on. It looks like a portion of it was tanned differently or maybe it was left underneath some other shell while it was exposed to light? I have no idea, but a little annoying. I tried to rub some VSC on it and see if it would blend it but no luck. Anyone have any tips?Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Shell is a directional beast and can sometimes have patches like that depending on what way you look at them. My Alden whiskey bluchers have similar marks but when you look down at them you don't see them at all. I was concerned at first but over time it has blended a lot. You won't get rid of it so just start wearing them and enjoy the unicorn boots.post #17390 of 195736/25/16 at 10:28amThose unglazed are awesome as well!
Glazed or unglazed, too light in color, discoloration or not, I would gladly take any of them! Enjoy those boots guys!
I had mentioned this when I missed out on preorder, but if anyone is looking to pass them on due to sizing, etc in a size 10 please let me know.
It was bittersweet since I took my son to Disneyland for the first time the day of the preorder. I had no chance being on mobile. Maybe in another few years.post #17391 of 195736/25/16 at 1:00pmpost #17392 of 195736/26/16 at 6:27ampost #17393 of 195736/26/16 at 1:41pmpost #17394 of 195736/26/16 at 6:47pmpost #17395 of 195736/26/16 at 7:43pmQuote:
If it's anything like the snuff suede (they're both from the same tannery), the nap is fine and very soft yet the boot still feels substantial because it's lined throughout.post #17396 of 195736/28/16 at 1:13pmpost #17397 of 195736/29/16 at 5:37pmpost #17398 of 195736/29/16 at 6:23pmQuote:
i would guess they are the rust rough out boots for NMWA on the 1035.post #17399 of 195736/29/16 at 6:38pmpost #17400 of 195736/29/16 at 7:41pm
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Pinky toe callus from dress shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...