or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 1141

post #17101 of 19581
No fun in the rain.
post #17102 of 19581
2030 family..just addict to sleek look smile.gif

5CA3A677-96A0-41B1-B340-0E5C4C4DB304_zpsxgqs12m7.jpg
post #17103 of 19581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeka View Post

2030 family..just addict to sleek look smile.gif

5CA3A677-96A0-41B1-B340-0E5C4C4DB304_zpsxgqs12m7.jpg

funny, I had these same 3 boots at one point in the last 6 months. and all are gone now.

whats going on with toe box with the mahoghany? supposed to have some structure, no?
post #17104 of 19581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

funny, I had these same 3 boots at one point in the last 6 months. and all are gone now.

whats going on with toe box with the mahoghany? supposed to have some structure, no?

Yeah, there is some structure on mahogany toe box but I bend them too much I think.
post #17105 of 19581
Saw the line at 1:30 and kept walking, no way I'm waiting an hour to get in
post #17106 of 19581
So nobody went to the sample sale because of sprinkles?

Someone has to be able to check in here with some pics!
Edited by meso - 6/3/16 at 12:11pm
post #17107 of 19581
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

So nobody went to the sample sale because of sprinkles?

Someone has to be able to check in here with some pics!

https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/4me2ah/2016_viberg_sample_sale_spoils_thread/

post #17108 of 19581
I went a bit earlier today. Got there at 11am and got out by 2:30. Picked up a pair of black engineers and a pair of tan derbies for only 100 per pair. Also picked up a #8 cxl pair on the 310 last for 300. Really cool this sample sale coincided with my vacation to NYC. Will post pics in a couple of days once I get back home.
post #17109 of 19581
Quote:
Originally Posted by gte872h View Post

Picked up a pair of black engineers and a pair of tan derbies for only 100 per pair. Also picked up a #8 cxl pair on the 310 last for 300.

WHY MUST I CRY
post #17110 of 19581


no line right now. 10 minutes total. $400 poorer. sleek hunters are finally mine.
post #17111 of 19581
^ great haul. I got a few things, including the one Viberg I really wanted: the boondocker stitch down on the 2045 with corded sole.
post #17112 of 19581
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

^ great haul. I got a few things, including the one Viberg I really wanted: the boondocker stitch down on the 2045 with corded sole.

damn, I was looking for a pair of those, but every boondocker was the CM gyw version.
post #17113 of 19581
Yes, most of the boondockers were the CM GYW. Guy from V told me mine was older stock and one of the few stitch down versions they had on hand.

I also bought the Viberg x SF Oxford on the 110 in ebony Latigo. It is a little wide for me so I may end up listing them. Will decide later.
post #17114 of 19581
Bry2000. What size did you get on 2045 compared to 110. Interested in how they compare

Great shoes - both
post #17115 of 19581
Same size in both the 110 and the 2045. Full size down from brannock and half size down from Alden Barrie.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots