Very tempted by the 3sixteen 2040.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Viberg Boots - Page 1045post #15661 of 185952/15/16 at 4:54pmpost #15662 of 185952/15/16 at 4:57pmpost #15663 of 185952/15/16 at 5:13pmQuote:
Shell vs XXXX?
I did like the look of the Norwegian Reindeer make up.
Will there be a sample sale this year? Where?post #15664 of 185952/15/16 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
This thread has become almost unbearably boring. The 2030 is a popular last; some like it and some don't. It's fans have sung its praises abd likewise its haters have voiced their issues. Can we fucking move on already?? What the hell is going to be said that hasn't already 50 times over
You might consider not reading it if it bothers you so much.post #15665 of 185952/15/16 at 5:39pmpost #15666 of 185952/15/16 at 6:08pmpost #15667 of 185952/15/16 at 6:32pmpost #15668 of 185952/15/16 at 7:05pmpost #15669 of 185952/15/16 at 7:33pmpost #15670 of 185952/15/16 at 7:41pmpost #15671 of 185952/15/16 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by kingk
Here something to discuss....
To me, the boa closure would make more sense with a thicker lace. As is, I'm not personally fan of the balance between the fine lacing and the chunkly boot. However, as a take on an old time hiking boot, yeah, I could see that.post #15672 of 185952/15/16 at 9:22pmI've decided to let go most of my 2030 boots in 11.5, including the mahogany shell. It saddens me because they're aesthetically my favorite piece of footwear I own.
I am hoping 3sixteen ordered some 11.5 in the mini-ripple, but I'm not hopeful. They were responsive with my request for the stealth, but not so for the 2040 boots.post #15673 of 185952/15/16 at 9:54pmpost #15674 of 185952/16/16 at 9:04ampost #15675 of 185952/16/16 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by gsgleason
I've decided to let go most of my 2030 boots in 11.5, including the mahogany shell. It saddens me because they're aesthetically my favorite piece of footwear I own.
I am hoping 3sixteen ordered some 11.5 in the mini-ripple, but I'm not hopeful. They were responsive with my request for the stealth, but not so for the 2040 boots.
They have 11.5
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 5 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 6 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...