or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 92

post #1366 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I thinkj that we can definitely do that. It seems like there are 2 of you now. We just need to find 2 more! That is a pretty nice looking boot.

I'm interested in an iced mocha service boot if we're talking dainite sole/unstructured toe box, although I'd like to know the price.
post #1367 of 4426
how much discount are we talking about when doing group mto's?
post #1368 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold war painter View Post

I'm interested in an iced mocha service boot if we're talking dainite sole/unstructured toe box, although I'd like to know the price.

We are. I posted the specs above.

I was quoted $700 plus shipping as a custom order. The MTO is typically a 20% up charge so my hope is that these would be around $550 plus shipping
post #1369 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpalaghiuc View Post

Do you have a particular makeup in mind?
http://vibergboot.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/11-engineer/
2005 Last
Soft Toe
Merlot Cxl or (Brown / ...)
2" Longer Straps
Sole: Double Leather or Vibram 705
Single Midsole
Brown Edge
post #1370 of 4426
All of the build ideas sound great, what about something like this:
http://vibergboot.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/calf-skin-chukka-2/

calf skin chukka, awesome
post #1371 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizor View Post

Just added some venetian cream as they were a bit dry out of the box, now I can leave them for a few months to just accumulate some wear and tear.

Venetian cream is amazing though, so quick and easy, and always brings the shine out regardless of leather (I even use it on my cordovan to similar effect).

Stunning!

post #1372 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnu View Post

All of the build ideas sound great, what about something like this:
http://vibergboot.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/calf-skin-chukka-2/

calf skin chukka, awesome

Those look soooooooooo good

post #1373 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


We are. I posted the specs above.

I was quoted $700 plus shipping as a custom order. The MTO is typically a 20% up charge so my hope is that these would be around $550 plus shipping

Is there a page set up for this? Like an mto page or something. I would love to buy a pair of these

post #1374 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

We are. I posted the specs above.

I was quoted $700 plus shipping as a custom order. The MTO is typically a 20% up charge so my hope is that these would be around $550 plus shipping

Is it really 20%? The boots they have in stock on their website arent $550
post #1375 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIMBERLION View Post

Is there a page set up for this? Like an mto page or something. I would love to buy a pair of these

not yet. That already makes 3 of us who are interested so hopefully Fok will set something up soon.

post #1376 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

not yet. That already makes 3 of us who are interested so hopefully Fok will set something up soon.


Depends on the makeup I might be in as well.
post #1377 of 4426

Anything on the 2030 with Dainite or leather soles I am in for. 

post #1378 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Depends on the makeup I might be in as well.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

Anything on the 2030 with Dainite or leather soles I am in for. 

Please read above as I listed the makeup and provided a picture.

post #1379 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

 

 

I would be in for this "sneaker boot" plus another service boot in something like Iced Mocca CXL, depending on last, sole, etc.

 

Here is a makeup I have been kicking around

 

 

style:           1950 Service Boot
leather:        Iced Mocca CXL or Brown Horsehide
toe cap:       Baroque Toe Cap (maybe straight but probably not)
last:             2130 Last
sole:            Dainite Sole
midsole:       Single Natural
hardware:     Brass Eyelets

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


It should look pretty similar to this



I would also be in on a cordovan MTO service boot, but not sure if that is possible

 

 

It looks like we have at least 4 people interested in this so hopefully we can move forward with this MTO.

post #1380 of 4426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post



It looks like we have at least 4 people interested in this so hopefully we can move forward with this MTO.

2030 last, correct? you have it as 2130
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots