Hi Fok, I'm looking forward to taking a look at your service boots. I have a pair of oxford on 110 last & they look nicely rugged. So I wondered if 110 last would get along well with the service boots in terms of a look.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 86
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1277 of 156217/26/13 at 11:25pmpost #1278 of 156217/27/13 at 2:45amQuote:
Can you post pics of your oxford on the 110 last? My oxford is on the 2030 last & am wondering if I should change to the 110 in my next MTO.post #1279 of 156217/27/13 at 6:47ampost #1280 of 156217/27/13 at 7:15am
Here are a couple oxfords on the 110 last that come up from a quick google search:post #1281 of 156217/27/13 at 9:29ampost #1282 of 156217/27/13 at 9:40ampost #1283 of 156217/27/13 at 10:31ampost #1284 of 156217/27/13 at 10:42ampost #1285 of 156217/27/13 at 12:11pmpost #1286 of 156217/27/13 at 3:39pmQuote:
They were $620 + $25 to ship to the US. But now I think Viberg is adding 20% on top of that for special orders.post #1287 of 156217/27/13 at 4:02pmpost #1288 of 156217/27/13 at 5:07pmpost #1289 of 156217/27/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
Hi Dbear, did you place the order after all? What kind of leather did you like to use on your shoes? It must be a really good leather then...I'd like to see some pictures of your shoes though.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fit Critique, Sport Coat 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?