Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 10/26/15 at 8:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 9
Styleforum Top Picks
I have the Viberg service boots and Red Wing GTs and I wear the same size in both. Oxfords might be different though.
edit: 4 Horsemen recommend going down 1 from your regular shoe size for the oxfords. Their sizing advice worked for me.
Ah. Ok, so that's what I've heard before. I think I'll just stick with 11.5, which are in the works for me at Viberg. If they really don't fit, I'm sure they'll make another pair. The oxfords also come in two different lasts. I got the more rounded one (110).
I think the boots you posted are very cool. I love the color combo and just the look is perfect for me. I recently made an order to Viberg and I saw these and I am ready to add a pair. If it is not too intrusive, can you tell me the specs of your boots? I want a pair just like them.
What would be your ultimate Viberg boot that you could dream up?
Or at least... What new Viberg boot would make boot fans cream in their selvedge denim jeans?
Personally, I'd love to see an all black cordovan service boot with steel toe!
What's your flavor?...
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 18 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories