or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 80

post #1186 of 8364

Superb boots, sir.  

post #1187 of 8364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn666 View Post

 

here you go guys:

 

UK9, 2040 last
left: vintage tan smooth
right: olive nubuck

 

first office wear 2 days ago:

 

 

 

2nd wear just yesterday:

 

 

 

I love these boots! Does anyone know the difference between the 2040 last and the 110 last.

post #1188 of 8364
Quote:
Originally Posted by seer View Post

I love these boots! Does anyone know the difference between the 2040 last and the 110 last.

Sure. The 110 looks very much like a pair of Whites semi-dress. Large rounded toe and a classic old school workwear boot. The 2040 is narrower and, I think, is the standard last over on the viberg site. Closer to a dress boot.
post #1189 of 8364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post


Sure. The 110 looks very much like a pair of Whites semi-dress. Large rounded toe and a classic old school workwear boot. The 2040 is narrower and, I think, is the standard last over on the viberg site. Closer to a dress boot.


Thanks, I know the 110 works great for me but those 2040 last boots look great!

post #1190 of 8364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn666 View Post

btw. for anyone that's interested, I might be selling the olive nubuck pair again!
they're:
UK9, 2040lasf, olive nubuck, dainite sole, ...!

hit me up...
damn tempting man!
post #1191 of 8364
well you know where to find me, right?!
just pm me and we gonna take it from there wink.gif
post #1192 of 8364
Cheers, Finn
post #1193 of 8364
not a problem buddy!
post #1194 of 8364

Those olive nubucks are gorgeous

post #1195 of 8364

Has anyone tried the red dog leather? Any thoughts? Any Pictures?

post #1196 of 8364

Hey, I just found out that Viberg is going to add a 20% surcharge for custom orders. The MTO 145 oxfords that I just posted cost around $620, the new MTO 145s that I want to order will cost $765. Has anyone else heard about this?

post #1197 of 8364
^^^ Haven't heard this, but it makes sense.
post #1198 of 8364
20% is way too steep IMO. They are already a pretty premium price. I am about to place an order and if they tell me it is 20% above my previously quoted price, I would not order them
post #1199 of 8364
I am, Hiker in the MP.
post #1200 of 8364
Quote:
Originally Posted by seer View Post

Hey, I just found out that Viberg is going to add a 20% surcharge for custom orders. The MTO 145 oxfords that I just posted cost around $620, the new MTO 145s that I want to order will cost $765. Has anyone else heard about this?

 

Yeah, boots that were in the mid-600s a few months ago are now in the mid-800s.  The new website prices are typical now apparently.  It's a-whole-nother level....  Great boots, but that's SERIOUS money...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots