or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 79

post #1171 of 4295

What happened to everyone?

post #1172 of 4295
No sample sale, so the thread went back to normal.
post #1173 of 4295
Saw the Walnut Shell Service boots up on the instagram today. So awesome. Hoping they hit a store within internet buying distance.
post #1174 of 4295
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnu View Post

Saw the Walnut Shell Service boots up on the instagram today. So awesome. Hoping they hit a store within internet buying distance.

Walnut shell is my favorite.

 

Do you a link, or a picture you can share?

post #1175 of 4295

Are the boots on their website in US or UK sizes?

 

The main reason I ask is because the largest size advertised is a size 11.

 

If in UK, typically are they one full size or a 1/2 down from normal?

post #1176 of 4295
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Are the boots on their website in US or UK sizes?

 

The main reason I ask is because the largest size advertised is a size 11.

 

If in UK, typically are they one full size or a 1/2 down from normal?

 

Viberg is UK sizing by default.

post #1177 of 4295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino19 View Post

 

Viberg is UK sizing by default.

Thank you.

post #1178 of 4295
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


 

If in UK, typically are they one full size or a 1/2 down from normal?

 

In my experience, with the 310 last, you want to size down a half size.  (Though I think for some people it's been a full size.)

post #1179 of 4295
Hey folks, I'd like some suggestions on a made to order oxford.

This is what I have so far


Style: 145 old Oxford

Size: UK9

Last: 110

Leather: Rough out : tan or brown - ?

Thread Colour: brown
 or tan
Eyelets: brass

Toe Cap: None

Sole: 2060 Vibram Sole brown or tan, Dainite sole??

Edge Trim: Natural
-
Toe Box: Unstructured

I know i want a rough out suede - I just have to find what colors are in stock

But am unsure about the sole. I know I don't want a vibram 4014 or ripple - I have a Chukka with a Dainite sole that I like or maybe a vibram 2060?

thanks
post #1180 of 4295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchee View Post

Hey folks, I'd like some suggestions on a made to order oxford.

This is what I have so far


Style: 145 old Oxford

Size: UK9

Last: 110

Leather: Rough out : tan or brown - ?

Thread Colour: brown
 or tan
Eyelets: brass

Toe Cap: None

Sole: 2060 Vibram Sole brown or tan, Dainite sole??

Edge Trim: Natural
-
Toe Box: Unstructured

I know i want a rough out suede - I just have to find what colors are in stock

But am unsure about the sole. I know I don't want a vibram 4014 or ripple - I have a Chukka with a Dainite sole that I like or maybe a vibram 2060?

thanks


I like the 2060 Vibram, I didn't know you could get it in brown. That is what I would like. Morgan told me they have a new rough-out - almost a golden brown, I forgot the name. The rest of your choices I like, except I love cap toes - plain toes to me are just so boring! When you get them in we expect pictures !!!!!

post #1181 of 4295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchee View Post

Hey folks, I'd like some suggestions on a made to order oxford.

This is what I have so far


Style: 145 old Oxford

Size: UK9

Last: 110

Leather: Rough out : tan or brown - ?

Thread Colour: brown
 or tan
Eyelets: brass

Toe Cap: None

Sole: 2060 Vibram Sole brown or tan, Dainite sole??

Edge Trim: Natural
-
Toe Box: Unstructured

I know i want a rough out suede - I just have to find what colors are in stock

But am unsure about the sole. I know I don't want a vibram 4014 or ripple - I have a Chukka with a Dainite sole that I like or maybe a vibram 2060?

thanks

 

Your specs will turn out similar to this - http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=2617

post #1182 of 4295

finally i'm able to pick up the two pairs i bought during the sample sale from customs on monay...can't fecking wait, yessir! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #1183 of 4295

Congrats!!! Post photos please.

post #1184 of 4295
Finn666. Awesome news, can't wait to see pictures!
post #1185 of 4295
Ritchee As far as suggestions on the color tan or brown, I guess it depends on what is missing in your current shoe selection. I like the contrasting stitching on the dark brown suede and tan stitching. I like Vibram Bolgna sole (you can get that in brown and grey/black i think) or the Vibram Bettula soles. I also like the goodyear minilug on the Alden chukka - very foam or crepe feeling but can't find the name of that type of sole. The Natural edge trim will look good in either makeup. look forward to seeing the finished product.......... Sorry for the run on sentences.......I can't seem to put breaks in my sentences in this forum :)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots