I hope it does age well, I have a pair of Oxford 145s coming in brown oil tan.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 78
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1157 of 156227/7/13 at 7:48pmpost #1158 of 156227/7/13 at 8:48pmpost #1159 of 156227/7/13 at 8:56pmpost #1160 of 156227/8/13 at 5:11pm
I received my 145's today. Brown oil tan leather on a special order Vibram #1743 Bologna sole. If you look at my avatar I'm standing on my tank from 1972. I know tanks and these shoes are tanks - very manly! A beautiful, rugged well made shoe - they will last a lifetime. I have owned AE, Alden, Trickers, AS, Loake, etc... and these oxfords impress me more than any of them. The construction is flawless - and the customer service from Morgan and the gang was second to none. It took six weeks from order to shipping. Not bad at all, and worth the wait!
Edited by seer - 7/9/13 at 4:38pmpost #1161 of 156227/8/13 at 7:41pmpost #1162 of 156227/8/13 at 7:41pmpost #1163 of 156227/9/13 at 7:49ampost #1164 of 156227/9/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I know something of good leathers - this is top notch; thick, supple. I have no doubt that it will wear well. My next MTO will be rough-out.post #1165 of 156227/11/13 at 4:06pmpost #1166 of 156227/11/13 at 4:08pmpost #1167 of 156227/11/13 at 9:28pmpost #1168 of 156227/11/13 at 9:33pmpost #1169 of 156227/11/13 at 9:37pmpost #1170 of 156227/12/13 at 3:34am
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › End of Bills Khakis 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Two great F/W wool ties: Drake's and Breuer 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?