or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 768

post #11506 of 19321
I think your right. Sprung toe is not that aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linafelt View Post

I don't think that's a 310... Different heel, and not so much spring in the toe. But A truly great boot. I wonder if it is an experimental last..?
post #11507 of 19321
placeholder
Edited by tobiasfunke19 - 6/14/15 at 6:57am
post #11508 of 19321
May want to post size
post #11509 of 19321
Plenty of nice pairs remaining, not much in size 11 (a few GYW boots/shoes). Mostly brown, mostly CXLish leather. Didn't really check out smaller sizes, didn't see anything too earth shattering but a few nice pairs of tan horsehide in 10 and 12. Certainly if you're in the area check it out tomorrow, and if you're planning on going for a late-day discount tomorrow I think you'll be in luck in just about every size.
post #11510 of 19321
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke19 View Post

I have a pair of color 8 service on the 2045 last with dainite sole that I bought from the sample sale. I have been wearing it and don't prefer the fit. I am willing to part with these for 300 USD(what I paid) plus shipping with signature 29 USD and PayPal fees 9.84 (waived if sent as gift payment) =338.84. PM if interested. First one to send pay,net gets it. I will upload pictures and post on marketplace when I get home.

Size?

post #11511 of 19321
@LA Guy

Any interest in something like this? Thinking kind of a SW&D engineer boot could be cool



post #11512 of 19321
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

@LA Guy

Any interest in something like this? Thinking kind of a SW&D engineer boot could be cool
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Nice Uggs. smile.gif
post #11513 of 19321

Could anyone please make some recommendations on how I should properly care for brand new CXL service boots? I copped a great pair at the sample sale and I imagine they are completely fine to wear right out of the box, but wondering if conditioning or some other process is recommended to add longevity. Would appreciate it greatly, I know there are a ton of experts here who know far more than me about this. 

post #11514 of 19321
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2k1 View Post

I think your right. Sprung toe is not that aggressive.

 



2045 Last Structured
post #11515 of 19321
Quote:
Originally Posted by zr0e View Post

Plenty of nice pairs remaining, not much in size 11 (a few GYW boots/shoes). Mostly brown, mostly CXLish leather. Didn't really check out smaller sizes, didn't see anything too earth shattering but a few nice pairs of tan horsehide in 10 and 12. Certainly if you're in the area check it out tomorrow, and if you're planning on going for a late-day discount tomorrow I think you'll be in luck in just about every size.

So can anyone confirm if there were half sizes in the bigger sizes? 10.5? I'm thinking about a special last minute trip but don't want to go for nothing. I wish I could contact Guy or Brett about this but have no idea how...
post #11516 of 19321
saw numerous 10.5 but again, nothing outstanding/extraordinary, but they were there.
post #11517 of 19321
Quote:
Originally Posted by zr0e View Post

saw numerous 10.5 but again, nothing outstanding/extraordinary, but they were there.

Thanks! I care about cheap not extraordinary. GYW guidi boots were $400?
post #11518 of 19321
I think so.
post #11519 of 19321

I put down my deposit for the Natural Chromexcel service boot on Friday at Lost + Found.

 

These boots will be the most I've spent on footwear yet. There's no going back now. :nest:

post #11520 of 19321
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopicK View Post
 

I put down my deposit for the Natural Chromexcel service boot on Friday at Lost + Found.

 

These boots will be the most I've spent on footwear yet. There's no going back now. :nest:

I did the same, Absolutely love the boot but now we must wait till September and I don't have the patience for that. Going to have to buy a few pairs to fill in the gap.:slayer:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots