or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 69

post #1021 of 6351
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy94 View Post


Yeah they are the little dots on the vamp and toe cap. Exactly! wore them almost everyday this week while i was cleaning my whites!

Yes, I saw the stains - as the years go by these will develop great character!

post #1022 of 6351
For those of you located in NYC, Viberg will have a four day Pop Up Shop this weekend. Preview night is tonight.

post #1023 of 6351
Posted in the sample forum;
Quote:
Originally Posted by htarocom View Post

51,61,77,85

do you have stock?

how much total?
post #1024 of 6351
So pissed I can't make the popup store this weekend. I was just in New York last weekend
post #1025 of 6351

How about a visit to Victoria?

post #1026 of 6351
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy94 View Post

finally got a chance to take pics of my vibergs from the sample sale, they already have grease stains from work Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

IMG_0665b by jgomez541, on Flickr

IMG_0662 by jgomez541, on Flickr

IMG_0659 by jgomez541, on Flickr

IMG_0658 by jgomez541, on Flickr

Thanks for posting, this is a really nice pair.
So... when does the viberg site w/custom boot orders go live?? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1027 of 6351

Nice! What leather is that...?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy94 View Post

finally got a chance to take pics of my vibergs from the sample sale, they already have grease stains from work

 
IMG_0665b by jgomez541, on Flickr
post #1028 of 6351
Viberg.com is officially live as of about 5 minutes ago. Still have a ton of content to fill out, but the first 8 styles are up and available for purchase. Please check it out and give us some feedback.

Also, most of the last sample sale pairs will not ship until Friday or Monday. We're in NY right now for the pop-up and didn't have a chance to ship everything before we left. SOrry for the delay.
post #1029 of 6351
Site looks great! Really nicely done
post #1030 of 6351
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyferguson View Post

Viberg.com is officially live as of about 5 minutes ago. Still have a ton of content to fill out, but the first 8 styles are up and available for purchase. Please check it out and give us some feedback.

Also, most of the last sample sale pairs will not ship until Friday or Monday. We're in NY right now for the pop-up and didn't have a chance to ship everything before we left. SOrry for the delay.

Really happy to see that you have a website.

 

 

I can't wait to see more of your options and hopefully some boots that are in my size 11 1/2 D.

post #1031 of 6351
Guy,

I cannot seem to get the customer service or policy sections to load. What is the return policy on the in stock pieces? Thanks!
post #1032 of 6351
Sorry about that. I still have to fill out some of the content on the site when i get back from NY, including those sections. We oferf an exchange or refund (less shipping) on any orders as long as the boots have not been worn outside or anything like that. You also need to notify us within 7 days of receiving the boots. Let me know if anyone has any other questions for now.
post #1033 of 6351

is size 12 available for the black scotch grain cordovan? thanks

post #1034 of 6351
May I suggest putting up all the shots of the sample sale shoes as a gallery for your new website? I think it would help a lot of us new to the brand to get a sense of what makeups are possible at Viberg and the colors of the leathers.
post #1035 of 6351
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryosuke View Post

May I suggest putting up all the shots of the sample sale shoes as a gallery for your new website? I think it would help a lot of us new to the brand to get a sense of what makeups are possible at Viberg and the colors of the leathers.

1+

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots