or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing - Page 54

post #796 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
a lot are. especially the jackets made abroad.

Huh. Learn something new everyday. I didn't know H. Freeman made garmets abroad. Every H. Freeman I have seen or owned has been full canvas and made in the USA.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #797 of 6703
I think you're confusing H. Freeman with Hickey Freeman. Completely different companies.
post #798 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by dare- View Post
I think you're confusing H. Freeman with Hickey Freeman. Completely different companies.

No, I'm not.
post #799 of 6703
FWIW, I have never seen a fused H. Freeman.

Some H. Freemans have not been up to the quality of Hickey Freeman, but they have always been fully canvassed.
post #800 of 6703
Charcoal Canali 38R.

First step towards an ultra conservative business dress wardrobe. I would have bought it if the pants weren't double pleated

post #801 of 6703
Here is a link to AAAC where this was debated. Further down it gives the history of the H. Freeman line.

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...;26amp%3B+sons
post #802 of 6703
This could be a good blazery sportcoat. 38/39R. Sleeves sound very short, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1
post #803 of 6703
For a size 40L this is a great deal!

Pomeroy is very high quality:

http://cgi.ebay.com/40L-Edgar-Pomero...QQcmdZViewItem

There's a solid Navy for sale too! Here's the POW, currently $24.95!!!

I would grab it if it were my size!



NB: I have no connection to the seller. I just think an SF member would like this deal.
post #804 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homme View Post
Charcoal Canali 38R.

First step towards an ultra conservative business dress wardrobe. I would have bought it if the pants weren't double pleated


Be forewarned of this seller prayerwarrior02! Buying with her is a crapshoot!

Here's a previous SF Forum thread about her:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=prayerwarrior

You might get a "Mint" item, and then again, you might not!
post #805 of 6703
Cheap RLPL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1387&rd=1&rd=1
post #806 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
For a size 40L this is a great deal!

Pomeroy is very high quality:

http://cgi.ebay.com/40L-Edgar-Pomero...QQcmdZViewItem

There's a solid Navy for sale too! Here's the POW, currently $24.95!!!

I would grab it if it were my size!



NB: I have no connection to the seller. I just think an SF member would like this deal.

Wow, what a great deal someone got -- $36! I have a pair of Pomeroy slacks that I bought on Ebay. They're heavy alpaca in a herringbone weave and are perhaps the finest slacks I own.
post #807 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabert View Post
Wow, what a great deal someone got -- $36! I have a pair of Pomeroy slacks that I bought on Ebay. They're heavy alpaca in a herringbone weave and are perhaps the finest slacks I own.

Another great deal from this thread... that looks just like the Oxxford I picked up for <$50 thanks to the alert here.

post #808 of 6703
NWT Hickey Freeman peak lapel tux, 38L, BIN of $350.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1
post #809 of 6703
post #810 of 6703
This Oxxford is pretty much awesome. 1 button peak lapel with a interesting weave. I've never seen one so snazy. Price is high but they are open to offers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-5-995-OXXFOR...QQcmdZViewItem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing