or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing - Page 445

post #6661 of 6715
haha, thanks-- I spend way too much time searching ebay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbkshin View Post


Your extreme fervor and genuine excitement is really uplifting.


this looks like quite a find, for those in the approximately 44reg size....with a new set of blazer buttons, asking how much sleeve can be extended, and a good alterations tailor, this could be epic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111292640960?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271412999969?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
post #6662 of 6715

McGeorge for Arnys cashmere sweaters,chest size 44"

it's said two new,one pre-owned

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-3-x-ARNYS-Now-property-of-BERLUTI-Cashmere-sweaters-TOP-NOTCH-QUALITY-/261416625861?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item3cdda526c5

post #6663 of 6715

NWOT Alan Paine camel hair sweater,interesting patten. chest size 42".

made in England.

BIN $100

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alan-Paine-100-Camel-Hair-Sweater-Made-In-England-42-107-cm-New-NWOT-/310898648941?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item486300e76d

post #6664 of 6715
post #6665 of 6715

That's actually not bad.
post #6666 of 6715
post #6667 of 6715
Barbour Wax Shovler Jacket NEW & REDUCED.



Barbour Kinneff Duffle Coat NEW & REDUCED.



http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?kw=seller%3Adanger3001&epp=24&pgn=1

Or email danger3000@hotmail.co.uk for details
post #6668 of 6715

Wrong thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danger3000 View Post

Barbour Wax Shovler Jacket NEW & REDUCED.



Barbour Kinneff Duffle Coat NEW & REDUCED.



http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?kw=seller%3Adanger3001&epp=24&pgn=1

Or email danger3000@hotmail.co.uk for details
post #6669 of 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgill79 View Post


Really?
post #6670 of 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger3000 View Post


Really?

Yup. That's yours, right? Meaning you're the one selling it? This isn't a self-promotion thread. This is a thread for members who find cool stuff that they think other members should buy, because for whatever reason they won't be buying them themselves. It wasn't clear to me either at first, as I don't think it's written anywhere, but there is a thread called: "What I'm selling on eBay" or something to that effect. That thread is what you want.

post #6671 of 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgill79 View Post

Yup. That's yours, right? Meaning you're the one selling it? This isn't a self-promotion thread. This is a thread for members who find cool stuff that they think other members should buy, because for whatever reason they won't be buying them themselves. It wasn't clear to me either at first, as I don't think it's written anywhere, but there is a thread called: "What I'm selling on eBay" or something to that effect. That thread is what you want.

No worries. I missed that because as you say it's not explained but now I get it. Thanks for the heads up.
post #6672 of 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post
 

52"(?) NWT BRIONI cotton pants, BIN $50 and accept offer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRIONI-TAPERED-HOUNDSTOOTH-COTTON-TROUSERS-100-COTTON-/151260020376?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item2337ccbe98

 

I wish these had actual measurements, I am willing to bet these are 42s

post #6673 of 6715
post #6674 of 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

NWOT Camoshita blouson 38. bid from $35, and BIN $85
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camoshita-for-United-Arrows-burnt-orange-slim-blouson-jacket-/181361632737?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a39fee5e1

i would cop it if another color baldy%5B1%5D.gif

I kopped it. Thanks!
post #6675 of 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmick View Post

I wish these had actual measurements, I am willing to bet these are 42s

If the tag says 52, then it should be 36 (US)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing