Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandGianluca Capannolotagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGianluca Capannolo Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Dress better as the boss? Last post on 9/10/12 at 1:21pm in Classic Menswear
- Style crimes: fit vs formality Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:16am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Slight Step Up In Style For Work Last post on 7/9/12 at 9:18pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing - Page 443post #6631 of 66889/30/13 at 9:19pmpost #6632 of 668810/24/13 at 2:54am
Nice Canali 6x2 in Navy, EU56R.
Actually might be a style forum member judging from the photos. Worth checking out for $72post #6633 of 668810/24/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by lukejackson
Nice Canali 6x2 in Navy, EU56R.
Actually might be a style forum member judging from the photos. Worth checking out for $72
It's Dirnelli (http://dirnelli.tumblr.com/) who is a SF member.post #6634 of 668810/24/13 at 11:00ampost #6635 of 668810/24/13 at 11:15ampost #6636 of 668810/27/13 at 6:46pmThis gent has several 38 suits, my new favorite brand of tailored clothing. great stuff!
looks like the gray three piece suit sold for best offer already, but has others from the brand:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-5000-SARTORIO-Kiton-Suit-Wool-130s-38Us-48Eu-Charcoal-2013-14-Collection-/251334278575?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item3a84b0bdafpost #6637 of 668810/29/13 at 5:20ampost #6638 of 668811/2/13 at 7:18pmThree hundred dollar shoes!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SANTONI-Dress-Leather-Shoes-SIZE-Eu-42-Uk-8-Us-9-Made-in-Italy-/151151878342?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23315aa0c6post #6639 of 668811/18/13 at 7:20pmthis one! size 46 Italian I believe. you'd have to check measurements, but looks like a deal on a great looking suit!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Abito-uomo-SARTORIO-NAPOLI-BY-KITON-tg-46-colore-blu-MADE-IN-ITALY-NUOVO-/390703513757?pt=Completi_e_abiti_sartoriali&hash=item5af7be809dpost #6640 of 668811/27/13 at 3:52ampost #6641 of 668811/29/13 at 1:03pm
This might not be the right thread, but I am quite new to SF and I have a hard time navigating the forum.
I am looking for a proxy who could ship items from the US to Norway for me. The items are from J. Crew Factory, and has to be ordered while the Black Friday sale still lasts. Send me a message if you could be so kind. I will of course pay.post #6642 of 668812/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #6643 of 668812/7/13 at 3:41amTwo AMAZING NWT Soft Shoulder Jackets in Sizes 40R and 46R
NWT $4695 Brioni Sportcoat █ Classic Grey Check, CASHMERE-Silk, Size 40R
NWT ~$4000 Brunello Cucinelli Sportcoat █ Classic Blue, Wool-Cashmere, Size 46R
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350948397327&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:ITpost #6644 of 668812/7/13 at 2:21pmpost #6645 of 668812/11/13 at 6:15amRLPL cotton poplin khaki pants. Flat front. Size 30. NWT. A good deal at $124.99 with free shipping.
- ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Can anybody tell me which brand this is? 10 minutes ago
- › Everlane Reverse Denim Backpack Back in Stock! 10 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)