Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandGianluca Capannolotagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGianluca Capannolo Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Dress better as the boss? Last post on 9/10/12 at 1:21pm in Classic Menswear
- Style crimes: fit vs formality Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:16am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Slight Step Up In Style For Work Last post on 7/9/12 at 9:18pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing - Page 443post #6631 of 67159/30/13 at 9:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6632 of 671510/24/13 at 2:54am
Nice Canali 6x2 in Navy, EU56R.
Actually might be a style forum member judging from the photos. Worth checking out for $72post #6633 of 671510/24/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by lukejackson
Nice Canali 6x2 in Navy, EU56R.
Actually might be a style forum member judging from the photos. Worth checking out for $72
It's Dirnelli (http://dirnelli.tumblr.com/) who is a SF member.post #6634 of 671510/24/13 at 11:00ampost #6635 of 671510/24/13 at 11:15ampost #6636 of 671510/27/13 at 6:46pmThis gent has several 38 suits, my new favorite brand of tailored clothing. great stuff!
looks like the gray three piece suit sold for best offer already, but has others from the brand:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-5000-SARTORIO-Kiton-Suit-Wool-130s-38Us-48Eu-Charcoal-2013-14-Collection-/251334278575?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item3a84b0bdafpost #6637 of 671510/29/13 at 5:20ampost #6638 of 671511/2/13 at 7:18pmThree hundred dollar shoes!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SANTONI-Dress-Leather-Shoes-SIZE-Eu-42-Uk-8-Us-9-Made-in-Italy-/151151878342?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23315aa0c6post #6639 of 671511/18/13 at 7:20pmthis one! size 46 Italian I believe. you'd have to check measurements, but looks like a deal on a great looking suit!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Abito-uomo-SARTORIO-NAPOLI-BY-KITON-tg-46-colore-blu-MADE-IN-ITALY-NUOVO-/390703513757?pt=Completi_e_abiti_sartoriali&hash=item5af7be809dpost #6640 of 671511/27/13 at 3:52ampost #6641 of 671511/29/13 at 1:03pm
This might not be the right thread, but I am quite new to SF and I have a hard time navigating the forum.
I am looking for a proxy who could ship items from the US to Norway for me. The items are from J. Crew Factory, and has to be ordered while the Black Friday sale still lasts. Send me a message if you could be so kind. I will of course pay.post #6642 of 671512/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #6643 of 671512/7/13 at 3:41amTwo AMAZING NWT Soft Shoulder Jackets in Sizes 40R and 46R
NWT $4695 Brioni Sportcoat █ Classic Grey Check, CASHMERE-Silk, Size 40R
NWT ~$4000 Brunello Cucinelli Sportcoat █ Classic Blue, Wool-Cashmere, Size 46R
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350948397327&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:ITpost #6644 of 671512/7/13 at 2:21pmpost #6645 of 671512/11/13 at 6:15amRLPL cotton poplin khaki pants. Flat front. Size 30. NWT. A good deal at $124.99 with free shipping.
- ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › WTB: A.P.C. shawl collar fairisle knit 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 32 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Foundations of understanding of the basics of suits 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Question about Shirt for Tuxedo for My Wedding 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...