or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing - Page 422

post #6316 of 6711
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brooks-Brothers-Black-Fleece-Dress-Shirt-Size-BB4-/270778313356?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item3f0ba52a8c

I realize I could lose out on a nicely priced BBBF oxford here, but why the hell has this been up for two weeks with 220 views and nobody has grabbed it? Is it fake and if so, is there any other BBBF counterfeit stuff out there and how can you tell?

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #6317 of 6711
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brooks-Brothers-Black-Fleece-Dress-Shirt-Size-BB4-/270778313356?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item3f0ba52a8c

I realize I could lose out on a nicely priced BBBF oxford here, but why the hell has this been up for two weeks with 220 views and nobody has grabbed it? Is it fake and if so, is there any other BBBF counterfeit stuff out there and how can you tell?

My size, but I don't like the colour...
post #6318 of 6711
post #6319 of 6711
post #6320 of 6711
Quote:

Saint Andrews (and vented)!
post #6321 of 6711
Handsome Hickey-Freeman sport coat in the Barrett model. Double-vented, with a ticket pocket and narrow lapels. Listed as a 40R, but measures to a short. If the shoulders were a bit narrower, I'd buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220842700022&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
post #6322 of 6711
Domenico Spano silver grenadine. Note: It's 4" wide. Made by Drake's or H&B? $64.99 or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320751591871?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
post #6323 of 6711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

Domenico Spano silver grenadine. Note: It's 4" wide. Made by Drake's or H&B? $64.99 or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320751591871?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That has to be Drakes.
post #6324 of 6711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


That has to be Drakes.

Here's the same tie, from the same seller, in yellow. Again, 4" wide. Maybe you could negotiate a two-fer?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-DOMENICO-SPANO-GOLD-KNIT-SILK-TIE-beautiful-/320751590305?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item4aae48dba1
post #6325 of 6711
Cool, older Sulka navy and ivory houndstooth cashmere sport coat. Size 42R. BIN of $99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270810347986?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
post #6326 of 6711
mptobis usually has some pretty high prices, but he seems to have listed a metric fuckton of Kiton outerwear, and a lot of it at $0.99 with no reserve. Some other great buy it nows, including this brown double breasted raincoat for $250 (!!!) Not everything is nice, no pics of labels, and some stuff with short sleeves, but click his other auctions and there are some really good finds there.
post #6327 of 6711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

mptobis usually has some pretty high prices, but he seems to have listed a metric fuckton of Kiton outerwear, and a lot of it at $0.99 with no reserve. Some other great buy it nows, including this brown double breasted raincoat for $250 (!!!) Not everything is nice, no pics of labels, and some stuff with short sleeves, but click his other auctions and there are some really good finds there.

Kiton made something of 100% polyester? Is that for rainproofing?
post #6328 of 6711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarchist View Post


Kiton made something of 100% polyester? Is that for rainproofing?

yep, seems like a rain coat. But for $250, fuck....
post #6329 of 6711
post #6330 of 6711
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing