or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing - Page 340

post #5086 of 6688
Here is a nice pair of Allen Edmonds Leeds shell cordovan for $88 BIN size 10.5.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shell-Cordovan-A...item27b1dbb380

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #5087 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Ah well.. buy them then! Navy blazer, blue and white bengal striped shirt, ribbon belt?

Figured I can't go wrong for a twenty. Unfortunately, doesn't look like the seller ships outside of the UK.
post #5088 of 6688
I don't mind proxy'ing them for you - pm me if you want me to buy them.
post #5089 of 6688
post #5090 of 6688
Damaged, maybe fixable Oxxford suit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Can't tell which model, but from the measurements it's one of the wide-shouldered ones.
post #5091 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post
Damaged, maybe fixable Oxxford suit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Can't tell which model, but from the measurements it's one of the wide-shouldered ones.

Hm... pics show single vent but descrip says double vent...?
post #5092 of 6688
NWT navy Sartoria Castangia suit in cashmere!
not cheap, but I'd jump on this in a sec in a different size!
post #5093 of 6688
Absolutely mental T&A Tie
post #5094 of 6688
Is this seller legit? Anybody bought from them? They are in Italy so I am on the fence:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

First two sellers are same from Italy, second seller is from London. Any feedback is appreciated.
thanks.
post #5095 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Is this seller legit? Anybody bought from them? They are in Italy so I am on the fence:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

First two sellers are same from Italy, second seller is from London. Any feedback is appreciated.
thanks.

I don't know if these are exactly the same shirts, but eHaberdasher has a bunch that seem to be priced as good as the ebay ones. They are in the US and accept returns.

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Categories.bok?$catalog.Oem=Borrelli
post #5096 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post
I don't know if these are exactly the same shirts, but eHaberdasher has a bunch that seem to be priced as good as the ebay ones. They are in the US and accept returns.

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Categories.bok?$catalog.Oem=Borrelli

I am aware of that store, they don't have anything I like. I am curious to know if that eBay seller is trustworthy and legit. There was talk on the board that Italian sellers are shady.
post #5097 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I am aware of that store, they don't have anything I like. I am curious to know if that eBay seller is trustworthy and legit. There was talk on the board that Italian sellers are shady.

Really odd - seller looks completely legit but item location says London England but will not ship to the UK? (Item 140408398531).
post #5098 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
Really odd - seller looks completely legit but item location says London England but will not ship to the UK? (Item 140408398531).

Listing includes domestic shipment so he will probably ship within UK. He has bunch of Borrelli shirts, I wonder if they are of lesser quality line? Borrelli may have different lines as well,anybody knows?
post #5099 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Listing includes domestic shipment so he will probably ship within UK. He has bunch of Borrelli shirts, I wonder if they are of lesser quality line? Borrelli may have different lines as well,anybody knows?
Seems odd that seller would include prices to the U.S but not to the U.K? There's nothing else on the auction that seems dodgy but I've never seen a UK seller fail to offer postage prices to the UK... Edit: The price is also listed in US$ even when viewed from eBay UK. very odd...
post #5100 of 6688
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
Seems odd that seller would include prices to the U.S but not to the U.K? There's nothing else on the auction that seems dodgy but I've never seen a UK seller fail to offer postage prices to the UK...

Edit: The price is also listed in US$ even when viewed from eBay UK. very odd...

That's why I posted to get some feedback
He says domestic shipping is $8 so I assume this is within UK.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing