- Worldwide priority tracked and insured shipping included in the prices (it costs me ~$40).
- Shipping will be from the EU, so no duties or VAT for Europeans.
- Paypal personal appreciated, but not required.
- They are made by Sutor Mantelassi.
- New and original boxes are included.
- Discounts offered for multiple purchases. Please take a look at my 'suits & sportcoats' thread with Kiton Diamante Blu, RLPL, RLBL, Borrelli.
Some great deals to be had here, from a very nice and reliable seller.
-if you get the wholecuts in 8UK again, i would take them. please let me know.
Also interested in 8UK wholecuts (black or brown), if more become available again. Thanks!
I bought a pair in size 45 and they work, not as tight as I would like them but they fit fine. I wear 11.5 in most, 12C is best though usually. I even wear a size 11 C&J Weymouth. To me they seem to run true to size Edit: They are a long shoe, just FYI
Sorry if a dumb question, but I've never bought from Europe before. What kind of duties/customs would a buyer in the US expect to have to pay for these?
Great shoes. I like the wholecuts but normally wear 7.5 UK. Do you think 7 UK may fit me? I've never tried Borrelli shoes.