Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Hanger Project Hangers! Natural Stained Walnut 1.5 Inch (Set of 15) Last post on 12/30/16 at 3:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 394post #5896 of 66467/4/16 at 1:28pmpost #5897 of 66467/5/16 at 2:03pmpost #5898 of 66467/6/16 at 5:21pmpost #5899 of 66467/7/16 at 2:00ampost #5900 of 66467/7/16 at 2:00ampost #5901 of 66467/7/16 at 4:57pmpost #5902 of 66467/7/16 at 5:01pmpost #5903 of 66467/7/16 at 5:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Elessar
Quote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
Not quite a poor mans watch but not fancy enough for the "other thread" Maybe we should start a middle class watch thread?
Wow, that's a beautiful watch! What is it? I can't tell, sorry.
Thanks, It is a Tutima German made.post #5904 of 66467/10/16 at 12:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Michigan Planner
I switched my Scurfa Diver One from the stock NATO to a two-piece Zulu a few days ago and it's been glued to my wrist ever since. The stock NATO is pretty high quality (I believe he sources them from Toxic Natos) but too bulky for my tastes. This is a definite improvement in my book.
If you don't mind quartz, I highly recommend Scurfa. They are designed by an actual professional diver and he definitely puts them through the paces and still keeps the prices low. They are planning to put out their first watch with an automatic movement sometime in the coming weeks too.
Yes, this looks like a very good value, with a screw-down crown and 300 m water rating, surgical grade 316L stainless, and sapphire domed anti-reflective crystal. Scurfa also makes the model below. Both are $175 delivered. They use decent Swiss quartz movements (Ronda 515 Power Tech). A dive watch you might actually dive with.
Edited by redboat - 7/10/16 at 9:00pmpost #5905 of 66467/11/16 at 10:40am
I've been wearing this Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub automatic watch more and more lately - it's becoming one of my favorites in my rotation:
Looks really "manly" and is very affordable for a Swiss auto. You can read my full review here: http://www.prakticala.com/2016/06/hamilton-khaki-navy-sub-automatic-watch-review-h78615135/post #5906 of 66467/11/16 at 11:16ampost #5907 of 66467/11/16 at 11:21ampost #5908 of 66467/11/16 at 12:04pmpost #5909 of 66467/11/16 at 12:44pmpost #5910 of 66467/11/16 at 12:59pm
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 36 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RRL black leather belt. Size 32 8 minutes ago
- › RRL FW16 cotton jersey blue/black plaid shirt. Size Medium. 11 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...