Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/17/17 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hanger Project Hangers! Natural Stained Walnut 1.5 Inch (Set of 15) Last post on 12/30/16 at 3:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 394post #5896 of 68227/4/16 at 1:28pmpost #5897 of 68227/5/16 at 2:03pmpost #5898 of 68227/6/16 at 5:21pmpost #5899 of 68227/7/16 at 2:00ampost #5900 of 68227/7/16 at 2:00ampost #5901 of 68227/7/16 at 4:57pmpost #5902 of 68227/7/16 at 5:01pmpost #5903 of 68227/7/16 at 5:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Elessar
Quote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
Not quite a poor mans watch but not fancy enough for the "other thread" Maybe we should start a middle class watch thread?
Wow, that's a beautiful watch! What is it? I can't tell, sorry.
Thanks, It is a Tutima German made.post #5904 of 68227/10/16 at 12:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Michigan Planner
I switched my Scurfa Diver One from the stock NATO to a two-piece Zulu a few days ago and it's been glued to my wrist ever since. The stock NATO is pretty high quality (I believe he sources them from Toxic Natos) but too bulky for my tastes. This is a definite improvement in my book.
If you don't mind quartz, I highly recommend Scurfa. They are designed by an actual professional diver and he definitely puts them through the paces and still keeps the prices low. They are planning to put out their first watch with an automatic movement sometime in the coming weeks too.
Yes, this looks like a very good value, with a screw-down crown and 300 m water rating, surgical grade 316L stainless, and sapphire domed anti-reflective crystal. Scurfa also makes the model below. Both are $175 delivered. They use decent Swiss quartz movements (Ronda 515 Power Tech). A dive watch you might actually dive with.
Edited by redboat - 7/10/16 at 9:00pmpost #5905 of 68227/11/16 at 10:40am
I've been wearing this Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub automatic watch more and more lately - it's becoming one of my favorites in my rotation:
Looks really "manly" and is very affordable for a Swiss auto. You can read my full review here: http://www.prakticala.com/2016/06/hamilton-khaki-navy-sub-automatic-watch-review-h78615135/post #5906 of 68227/11/16 at 11:16ampost #5907 of 68227/11/16 at 11:21ampost #5908 of 68227/11/16 at 12:04pmpost #5909 of 68227/11/16 at 12:44pmpost #5910 of 68227/11/16 at 12:59pm
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 44 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Consolidation - fatherhood used dress shoe clearout - JL, Maftei,... 42 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 43 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 51 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...