Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Hanger Project Hangers! Natural Stained Walnut 1.5 Inch (Set of 15) Last post on 12/30/16 at 3:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 214post #3196 of 66759/12/13 at 5:19ampost #3197 of 66759/17/13 at 8:47amQuote:I have a MKII Kingston and love it. Aesthetically I really like the overall look of the Kingston. I believe the hands on the Nassau are a little thinner. Regardless I am much more interested in the upcoming non-date 3-6-9 Nassau.Originally Posted by Sander
Hm. The Nassau also seems unbalanced to my eye, indexes and hands too fragile. Of the new Rolex models, I quite like the Explorer II. But if I wanted to buy a diver right now, I'd seriously consider the Tudor Black Bay.
As for the Black Bay I was a huge fan but once you see that the round hour markers do not belong with the snowflake hands then you cannot get past it.
The Pelegos is in my top 3 list. If it was stainless steel it would top my list.post #3198 of 66759/17/13 at 4:08pmpost #3199 of 66759/17/13 at 7:40pmpost #3200 of 66759/17/13 at 9:14pmpost #3201 of 66759/18/13 at 5:45ampost #3202 of 66759/18/13 at 9:50amThought this may be of interest to this thread. A nice write-up regarding the Seiko 5:
http://gearpatrol.com/2013/09/17/timekeeping-icon-seiko-5/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gearpatrol+%28Gear+Patrol%29post #3203 of 66759/20/13 at 12:30am
Had my place broken into last week, and all the guy stole was an empty backpack and a cheap dress watch.
So now i have an excuse, and my riki watanabe is now on the way from chino watches. It'll be my first auto, and the design deeply appeals to the industrial design graduate in me (which is why i chose it over the obvious SARB031 recommendation).
:>post #3204 of 66759/21/13 at 11:00ampost #3205 of 66759/25/13 at 5:03pmpost #3206 of 667510/7/13 at 4:07pm
Just got my watch back from servicing after 6 weeks, yay! I've had it since childhood and it's my daily wear so am very fond of it.
Keeping to -1 sec daily, so well within its OCC spec, but am hoping it will settle better
(Yes, the date is wrong but it was the 24th when I took the picture)post #3207 of 667510/7/13 at 4:24pmpost #3208 of 667510/7/13 at 4:56pmpost #3209 of 667510/7/13 at 6:23pmpost #3210 of 667510/7/13 at 6:58pm
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › New Children Real Madrid 2016/2017 Home/Away Soccer Football Kids... 24 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 35 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 4 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › How to Buy a Women Dress Online That Puts on...
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway