Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 214post #3196 of 58909/12/13 at 5:19ampost #3197 of 58909/17/13 at 8:47amQuote:I have a MKII Kingston and love it. Aesthetically I really like the overall look of the Kingston. I believe the hands on the Nassau are a little thinner. Regardless I am much more interested in the upcoming non-date 3-6-9 Nassau.Originally Posted by Sander
Hm. The Nassau also seems unbalanced to my eye, indexes and hands too fragile. Of the new Rolex models, I quite like the Explorer II. But if I wanted to buy a diver right now, I'd seriously consider the Tudor Black Bay.
As for the Black Bay I was a huge fan but once you see that the round hour markers do not belong with the snowflake hands then you cannot get past it.
The Pelegos is in my top 3 list. If it was stainless steel it would top my list.post #3198 of 58909/17/13 at 4:08pmpost #3199 of 58909/17/13 at 7:40pmpost #3200 of 58909/17/13 at 9:14pmpost #3201 of 58909/18/13 at 5:45ampost #3202 of 58909/18/13 at 9:50amThought this may be of interest to this thread. A nice write-up regarding the Seiko 5:
http://gearpatrol.com/2013/09/17/timekeeping-icon-seiko-5/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gearpatrol+%28Gear+Patrol%29post #3203 of 58909/20/13 at 12:30am
Had my place broken into last week, and all the guy stole was an empty backpack and a cheap dress watch.
So now i have an excuse, and my riki watanabe is now on the way from chino watches. It'll be my first auto, and the design deeply appeals to the industrial design graduate in me (which is why i chose it over the obvious SARB031 recommendation).
:>post #3204 of 58909/21/13 at 11:00ampost #3205 of 58909/25/13 at 5:03pmpost #3206 of 589010/7/13 at 4:07pm
Just got my watch back from servicing after 6 weeks, yay! I've had it since childhood and it's my daily wear so am very fond of it.
Keeping to -1 sec daily, so well within its OCC spec, but am hoping it will settle better
(Yes, the date is wrong but it was the 24th when I took the picture)post #3207 of 589010/7/13 at 4:24pmpost #3208 of 589010/7/13 at 4:56pmpost #3209 of 589010/7/13 at 6:23pmpost #3210 of 589010/7/13 at 6:58pm
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › Kiton Suit Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Mullen & Mullen bespoke - has anyone tried them? 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding